Possible Job

Paul Matthews

had one of thier rigids pass me today on the M27 and it had a sticker (which looked quite new, no tears or fraying around the edge) saying drivers required for uk work

call 01903 730930 for info.

no idea what the job entails (presumably driving :laughing: :laughing: ) or if they are indeed looking for drivers but might be worth a ring if you are still looking for work.

i think they are in worthing but it was a sleeper and he had a shed load of gear on his passenger seat so i presume there is a bit of tramping there if it is a bit far for you,

paulmathewtransport.com/

just had a look at thier website and no mention of jobs but there is an email address and phone numbers and an address (might be worth popping in if close enough)

let us know how you get on if you do ring them

jobs a job lee but they aint meant to be much cop… or should i say some of things written arent to compilmentary. :laughing:

to be honest JD as you said a jobs a job. the way the economy is going as long as it puts food on someones table and a roof over thier head with money in thier pocket its a bonus. if it only helps one person get a job its worth teh typing!!!

keep smiling :laughing:

fully staffed at the moment. just phoned them up.

was worth a shot though gogzy, nothing ventured and all that.

sorry for the bum steer mate

paul matthews is the Theatre specailists. same kind of work as transam, redburn etc

nah gibsla its cool, no harm in asking, she said to phone back later wich i will do if things dont pick up, im sorta in with transam right now anyway well april/may onwards if needed.

saw another one today, it was a bedfords transport artic with the back of the wagon black with road grime but the sign had been cleaned as if to emphasise it a bit more.

didnt get chance to get the number as i was in the car and hoofing it a bit. yet again might be worth a phonecall.

just had a look on the website (Bedfords Website) and it says no vacancies but how often do they update thier website?