Possible glaucoma

Good evening I possibly have glaucoma in one eye as my pressure was up in it. Been to hospital and have to go for further tests and eye test to see if there’s any damage. Does anyone on here have it? And is it easy to keep your licence? When you notify the dvla do they revoke your licence till you go for your eye test? Or do they allow you to drive till then?
Any advice appreciated and thanks in advance

Depends on how bad it is but if caught early eye drops ( last 30 days but not to worry about that for now ) will sort it & keep under control

Free eye test every year but tell them & they will do al the checks

But as I understand it you may still drive but ask when you go to hospital they should be able to advise

Cheers got drops now to get pressure down and next appointment there going to do eye test and scan. So will see then what the crack is.

I have glaucoma in both eyes and Ive passed 2 medicals so far.
If you have been prescribed drops (latanaprost?) you must have been diagnosed, how high were your pressures ?
Jim

If you have been prescribed drops (latanaprost?) you must have been diagnosed, how high were your pressures ?
Jim

JFC999:
Jim

My pressure was 40 I had been on a steroid drop for a different issue that has caused a couple problems. Pressure now down to 10 after using lumigan drops and coming of the other drop and to go back in a week for all the proper tests. To get a scan and do an eye test.