Portugal Tolling System

Need some advise please
Just got back from Portugal and travelled on the A25 which you have to stop a register a card ie visa MasterCard but I didn’t is there another way of paying this
Has somebody had the same problem
Thanking you

if it was a Uk registered vehicle don’t worry,if it was on Portuguese plates they will send the fine to your home address.
The only way to pay it is in the post office there,and you’ve only got 5 working days.
Completely stupid system, a rip off if you don’t pay on time

Bondia. I never paid the toll.Drive though the Via Verde or green lane.If you see the GNR there,then stop to pay if not keep her lit.An alarm goes off but nobody chased me.
On overnight parking there is a time limit or pay a penalty.
I never paid it as you stop and they give you an invoice.
present a bank card that does not work.
No jurasdiction to get the money off you in the UK.
Boa fin de semana.

I can’t believe what I’ve just read above.
For years people have been slating off the foreigners that come to England, with their cheap diesel and how they don’t contribute to the English road infrastructure, yet British hauliers that go abroad, have to pay the tolls, the MAUT, the vignette etc.
Yet Toby thinks that it’s ok to not pay the tolls in Portugal and do a runner in case that he gets caught.
Double standards :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

I just stick my NatWest debit card in the machine it takes it out of my bank and the company put it back in so no problems
I’ve never stopped to register it or ever shown it to anyone it just works

I was in Portugal a couple of weeks ago, i have the France and Spain tag which now works in Portugal, auto, so no stopping to register anymore.

Is that the etoll tag?
I’ve got a French tag thru harbour but didn’t think it worked in Spain as well? Only asking as I’m off to Portugal in a couple of weeks…