Portsmouth truckstop

Avoid avoid avoid its experience bad layout and no clean facilities and for the princely sum of £12

drivergraham:
Avoid avoid avoid its experience bad layout and no clean facilities and for the princely sum of £12

I think a lot of people know that.

I went in there 3 years ago - Never ever again

Sadly I didn’t bald bloke went last night never again horrible smoke filled place they were smoking inside the bar last night

Oh my good God, that shocks me to the core, I’ll never rest easy again :unamused: :unamused: there were people smoking in there :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Aren’t there worse things to worry about ?

It’s Pompey mate. You got to expect that!!

It’s ok if you want to be rocked to sleep by the passing trains

That place hasn’t changed in any way, shape, or form, in the past 15 years!! Dirty and disgusting, should have been shut down years ago!!!

It’s in scumland of course it’s going to be a ■■■■ hole. :slight_smile:

Scarab wrote:
Dafman wrote:
If you struggle try Northarbour Road I use to park there loads of room and maybe 10 minutes away.

^^ This ^^ Northarbour Spur, plenty of space to park, tea wagon opens at 0600 and there’s a Huge Tesco and some restaurants within a 3 minute walk.
PO6 3TU will get you there.

Alex

Taken from an old thread, great quiet place to park and 10 mins from a beef eater on foot(tesco is behind it). And free.

It is cleaner in Iraq/Afghanistan than eat in that dump.No room to park.A rubbish dumping ground.Avoid.
Last time there i went for a beer at the Hilton hotel five mins walk away.Met Fiona Bruce and Bbc production team as filming Antiques Roadshow in Southsea.
As said,no money spent to improve it for 15 years or more.

If you park there, take your waders! The pot-holes are axle deep, and could swallow a truck too…