Portsmouth port truckstops

Just a quick one.

Are any of the truck stops outside the port any better than one another? Driving down tonight from Scunthorpe and parking up til about 8pm tomorrow.

Clean showers and half decent food would be ideal.

Ta

Only one close is at the Triangle ind est in Farlington also has key fuel pumps and a Sainsbury’s walk up the road
linky for it r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9mSs2Uf … dz7OFiJD0-

if it was me I would run to the havant truck stop, concrete parking showers café and short walk to supermarket and town.

hotel magnum:
if it was me I would run to the havant truck stop, concrete parking showers café and short walk to supermarket and town.

Forgot about that one :blush:

blue estate:
Only one close is at the Triangle ind est in Farlington also has key fuel pumps and a Sainsbury’s walk up the road
linky for it r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9mSs2Uf … dz7OFiJD0-

Give this one a miss,horrible.

Stopped at Havant, decent place. £12 plus about a fiver for a large (Class 1) breakfast.

Terry T:
Stopped at Havant, decent place. £12 plus about a fiver for a large (Class 1) breakfast.

I agree best breakfast I’ve had for a long time.

Dont use Portsmouth Truckstop its a disgrace

Hammy747:
Just a quick one.

Are any of the truck stops outside the port any better than one another? Driving down tonight from Scunthorpe and parking up til about 8pm tomorrow.

Ta

This is what I would do. Scunthorpe to Cherwell Valley for a shower and 45min break. Cherwell to Mumby Road lorry park in Gosport. Nice little Coronation Street pub directly across the road for a couple of pints.

Hammy747:
Just a quick one.

Ta

This is what I would do. Scunthorpe to Cherwell Valley for a shower and 45min break. Cherwell to Mumby Road lorry park in Gosport. Nice little Coronation Street pub directly across the road for a couple of pints.

beanie:

Hammy747:
Just a quick one.

Ta

I don’t know anything about truckstops in and around Portsmouth, but I was born in Gosport and lived there and around Portsmouth and Fareham most of my life before moving to France. Unless I was going into Gosport for a load then it is the last place to go just to park up. Gosport is a peninsula and getting on or off at certain times of the day can be a nightmare for traffic so unless you have to, avoid.