Porthcawl & Port Talbot

Can anyone tell me if the lorry park on the seafront at Porthcawl is still open please? Haven’t been in there since the 90’s. Also I’ve heard that there’s a car park open to lorries overnight in Port Talbot but I can’t remember where it was supposed to be (except that it’s in the town centre)
Any help/advice would be much appreciated as I’m working out of Port Talbot all week next week & the only places I’ve parked down South Wales in the last year or so are Cross Hands, Newport & Cowbridge.
Thanks in advance.Flip.

one of our lads who does south wales stops at porthcawl pretty regularly , says he parks on the seafront so i presume its at the lorry park

I dont think its a lorry park. I think they just park on the side of the road. Pretty safe there tho.

the one in port talbot in in the center its a bar park but alot of cival and marine or hanson drivers park there… behind the weather spoons pub… not sure about the porthcawl one tho i aint seen any round there when i been delivering there…

Read on here for Port Talbot so headed there. Sure enough, two C&M motors there for Monday night behind the Wetherspoons/Lord Caradoc. Got a knock at 6.10am from a market trader wanting his space on Tuesday morning.