Port Express

Afternoon chaps any imfo on the above would be welcome the usual stuff please money ect thxs chaps

Dont know anything about the company but you’ll certainly get a decent lorry, i drive an ex port express scania and its pretty well spec’d.

Out of Sub-Station Rd, Felixstowe?

Yorkysays:-:

yeh thats them

bjd:

yeh thats them

Ahhhh, right. One of the TPs is an real arse hole, unless you work for PX, I did a fair bit for them through a couple of Agencies. Typical container work, well equipped wagons, microwave and coffee peculators. Scanny fannys but… Nice big yard, was a pit last year, tight as a virgins scanny to get in. Not much to say really as I didn’t work direct for them, soz.

cheers yorky

bjd:
cheers yorky

You starting for them?

applying fancy container work

bjd:

Cool, didn’t know they were looking. Wincanski had an ad in the local rag along with Maritime. Good luck.

bjd:

Cool, didn’t know they were looking. Wincanski had an ad in the local rag along with Maritime. Good luck.

Wincanskis always have an ad on the fence looking for drivers ,when ever ive been in there to collect paper work the driver trainer has asked me if I had considered,work for the them direct .
my usual answer is either

"couldnt take the cut in wages mate " :grimacing: :grimacing:

or " why do I look eastern european " :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: