Poppy's for trucks

Afternoon all

Can anyone point me in the right direction to buy a large poppy for the front of my truck please? I’ve looked on the legion website but can only find ones suitable for cars, I know I can get one from eBay but would like to ensure the money goes to the right place,

If anyone knows of any sellers where all the proceeds goes to the right place I would appreciate it,

Thanks all, mick

A lot of motorway services and garages sell them that’s where I got mine from :sunglasses:

tango boy:
A lot of motorway services and garages sell them that’s where I got mine from :sunglasses:

Thanks pal ill have a look Monday night when I’m back in

Mick81:

tango boy:

I got mine from the bp garage on rownams services

I pass a few bp garages on my nightly run so fingers crossed I’ll pick one up Monday night, thanks for the heads up appreciated

tango boy:

Mick81:

tango boy:

Do you mind, we can spell down this neck of the woods, it’s Rownhams! :wink:

Evil8Beezle:

tango boy:

Mick81:

tango boy:

Do you mind, we can spell down this neck of the woods, it’s Rownhams! :wink:

Ha he blidy epone

I get mine off this fella. and have been for years, and for the smart arses the fella is legit.

ebay.co.uk/itm/Lorry-Truck-P … SwA4dWNhYX

rearaxle:
I get mine off this fella. and have been for years, and for the smart arses the fella is legit.

Thanks mate, I seen this advert on ebay earlier, without wanting to offend I wasn’t sure if it was legit, to many scam collectors about, I’ll give it a go,

Thanks again

rearaxle:

Can also vouch for the seller in the above link, went to his house to pick-up some truck poppys a few years ago and he showed me all his fundraising stuff for the legion, him and his wife devote a lot of their time to raising money.

rearaxle:

. Thanks for putting this link up have just placed an order for a poppy for my truck.

I got mine from the local Morrison supermarket the guy there is ligit has a wide range of poppies

Anyone after the Poppy Scotland version can find them on the link below.
http://www.poppyscotlandstore.com/moulded-truck-poppy.html

Even I have a Poppy on my truck over here, along with several friends and nearly all Midland (Canadian) trucks.

There’s a dearth of 'em round here. We have to go looking around for them even though Bribie Island is full of old people like me and the Mr’s.

fedaykinal:

rearaxle:

. Thanks for putting this link up have just placed an order for a poppy for my truck.

My truck is now wearing it with pride

official seller in lymm services had them today.