Popmaster!

Come on then be honest, whats your best ever score?

I got my best today - 27 :sunglasses:

Although most days I end up with the t-shirt :blush:

I’ve had a 36 once, but I usually get 21-27. I have drawn a blank as many times as I’ve cleared 30. I really enjoy it but it’s luck of the draw with the questions I suppose

9 points for me i think, or was it 6? one or the other :smiley:

Truthfully, I have done 39 twice last year.

I’ve had one or two 39’s, but trying to get on is a nightmare, and I often wonder where they get some of the numpties from.

At the moment, I can average mid 20’s because the questions most certainly are harder nowadays.

Ken.

Did anyone catch that fake Granny that went on, saying she sky dived and Bruce clocked it and threw it off? :laughing:

I listen every day, and the most I have ever had is 24. Average is 15-18, 21 on a very, very good day. 3 in 10 very rarely in the time. Much prefer Zoe Ball when Ken is away, Claudia just doesn’t do it for me, she is far too barking.

normally somewhere between 18 and 24 although i think ive hit the 39 just the once, also be as low as 3 :blush:

okay, but do you know the art of getting on to popmaster?

Never really kept count, but I’ve never ever got the 3 in 10.:cry:

Usually do well on any questions relating to pre 1990 :neutral_face:

bigvern1:
Did anyone catch that fake Granny that went on, saying she sky dived and Bruce clocked it and threw it off? :laughing:

I think it’s on youtube. By the way got 39 quite often :sunglasses: but also got 3 a couple of times :unamused: .

youtu.be/H04yZfO6byM Yeah…Cheers! :laughing:

Lol lucky to make double figures.

hi 33 lo 0,
3 in 10 once

damoq:
I’ve never ever got the 3 in 10.:cry:

Me neither, not even with Squeeze - my all time favorite band :blush:
The other day someone got three at ten with Scritty Politti (sp), just rattled them off in two seconds - really?

think 12 is my best :laughing: but id love one day for the second contestant to come on and when asked you have 21 points to beat how you feeling about that
they answer with 21 il â– â– â– â–  that send him the t shirt now no danger :smiley:

Dave55:
Me neither, not even with Squeeze - my all time favorite band :blush:

Nowt to be ashamed of - mine too! Although I was so surprised to hear them called out on the 3 in 10 the other day, the time was up before I thought of 3.

Gary

I used to get 39 a couple of times a week a few years back. Not managed it for quite a while though.

The only 3 in 10s I recall getting were Level 42 a few weeks back (can’t stand them) and STEPS ffs, my daughter was a massive fan when she was little, honest :wink:

I get 39 points most weeks.
6 points Monday, maybe 9 on Tuesday…