Pop master ends/moves to Greatest hits radio [Merged]

robroy:
Just.a heads up to anybody interested…
Ken’s Popmaster is now a new TV series, tomorrow night 8 pm on More 4 (channel 136).

thanks for the heads up mate…i’ve been watching it all week :slight_smile: one or two real Pop buff’s have been on…and a couple of total duffers :laughing: fair play to them tho…they had the balls to have a go.

carryfast-yeti:

robroy:
Just.a heads up to anybody interested…
Ken’s Popmaster is now a new TV series, tomorrow night 8 pm on More 4 (channel 136).

thanks for the heads up mate…i’ve been watching it all week :slight_smile: one or two real Pop buff’s have been on…and a couple of total duffers :laughing: fair play to them tho…they had the balls to have a go.

Just been watching a couple of episodes, quite enjoy it, but as I said anything to do with reasonably modern music,.and quiz shows float my boat…only thing for me too many questions on stuff from last 10 to15 years, which ain’t really my thing,.I know more about Joe Perry than Katy Perry. :smiley:

Incidentally repeats of Mike Read’s ‘Pop Quiz’ from early 80s is being shown on BBC4 and the I player.
A very young George Michael,.a sharp dressed Simon Kirke,.(drummer from Bad Co.) ,.and a young Jools Holland looking like Micky Pearce from Fools and Horses :smiley: on the teams (bet he cringes when he sees it :smiley: ) Waiting to see John Deacon Queen bassist on next show…did not think he could even talk. :laughing:

Seems BBC Radio 2 has lost a few listeners on the mid morning slot , 1million :open_mouth:
Guess where to
Rajars: Radio 2 loses a million listeners as Ken Bruce boosts Greatest Hits Radio bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-66381610

Hardly surprising. Johnnie Walker is the only one worth sticking around for now on Radio 2.