Poor Lucy ...

Can anyone explain why member tachograph has suddenly started typing everything in blue? :confused:

Does he feel that his posts in black (like everyone else manages okay with just fine) are not being noticed enough or is there some other reason?

Iā€™m surprised poor Lucy hasnā€™t said something about it. If I recall correctly, typing in blue contravenes ailment no. 2741 :open_mouth: :smiley: :sunglasses: .

Rob K:
Can anyone explain why member tachograph has suddenly started typing everything in blue? :confused:

Does he feel that his posts in black (like everyone else manages okay with just fine) are not being noticed enough or is there some other reason?

Iā€™m surprised poor Lucy hasnā€™t said something about it. If I recall correctly, typing in blue contravenes ailment no. 2741 :open_mouth: :smiley: :sunglasses: .

WTF

Can you explain why it would bother you so much :unamused:

Sorry Rob but being bothered by something so trivial is sad very very sad, but hey ā€¦ if you feel that your life is so empty and worthless at the moment feel free to continue :wink:

Hereā€™s an idea to add some interest to your life Rob, you could start a poll to see how many people are bothered by the colour of post fonts, that should keep your mind working overtime for a while :smiley:

Poor Rob K !!!

So why are you typing in blue then? :confused:

Same reason some other people have lots of bling on lorryā€™s, I like it that way and it gives you something to worry about :wink:

Iā€™ll leave this post black just for you Rob :sunglasses:

You still havenā€™t explained why font colour would bother you so much ?

tachograph:

Because it looks like youā€™re attention seeking! As you canā€™t set blue as a default and have to physically change it on each post, why else would you bother doing it unless you wanted people to notice you?

:stuck_out_tongue:

Rob K:

tachograph:

Because it looks like youā€™re attention seeking! As you canā€™t set blue as a default and have to physically change it on each post, why else would you bother doing it unless you wanted people to notice you?

LOL, I donā€™t do attention seeking, never felt the need and never will, and frankly I couldnā€™t give a toss weather people notice me or not, I come on here to read the posts and help out if I can, I think youā€™re confusing me with someone else :unamused:

But thanks for pointing out that the font colour makes it look like attention seeking (to you anyway), Iā€™ll give that some thought.
Probably not much thought but some :stuck_out_tongue:

Now talking about attention seeking, why do you find it necessary to constantly ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  about what others are doing ? :confused:

And why the subject heading ā€œPoor Lucy ā€¦ā€ when itā€™s my posts you seem to have a problem with ? :confused:

The only problem I have with posts in blue is it can make links less easy to spot. I had someone PM me the other day with a tacho question which tachograph had recently answered for someone else, with a link to the details, and I pointed them to Tachographā€™s post and the link. They sent another PM saying they couldnā€™t see the link, they hadnā€™t picked it out from all the other blue text.

To be honest, if the post is on a grey background I donā€™t think links stand out as well as they could anyway, but I see your point about them being less obvious amongst blue type.

Rob K:

Get it right Rob, itā€™s Ailment 1, Para. 2741ā€¦And it refers to red, not blueā€¦Unless you mean Ailment 1, Para 2741, Subsection 3a. which renders all bright colours unacceptable. :stuck_out_tongue:

At the moment, however, we are on Ailment 1 Para 1 which deals with effective drugs and remission, so no colour is tabooā€¦For nowā€¦ :wink: :grimacing: :grimacing:

do you think it could be linked to the " blue dash light syndrome " :laughing:

jessicas dad:
do you think it could be linked to the " blue dash light syndrome " :laughing:

LOL, no chance :laughing:

Rob K:
Because it looks like youā€™re attention seeking!

Please donā€™t think Iā€™m having a go at you Rob (I donā€™t even know you), but I canā€™t help feeling this is a bit of a kettle calling a pot black, nearly all your posts are reactionary which in my opinion is attention seeking to the extreme.

But I do find you entertaining even though I canā€™t always take your posts to seriously

jimti:

Rob K:
Because it looks like youā€™re attention seeking!

Please donā€™t think Iā€™m having a go at you Rob (I donā€™t even know you), but I canā€™t help feeling this is a bit of a kettle calling a pot black, nearly all your posts are reactionary which in my opinion is attention seeking to the extreme.

But I do find you entertaining even though I canā€™t always take your posts to seriously

Hey, youā€™ve sussed me Jim! I had to question tachograph about his motives because thereā€™s only so much ā€œattentionā€ to go round and if he gets it all then thereā€™ll be none left for me !! :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :wink:

Rob K:
Hey, youā€™ve sussed me Jim! I had to question tachograph about his motives because thereā€™s only so much ā€œattentionā€ to go round and if he gets it all then thereā€™ll be none left for me !! :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :wink:

I think I understand now Rob, so this thread was started because you felt you wasnā€™t getting enough attention

:stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :wink:

Well I had to get it in before someone else did as I could see keyboards being bashed a mile off with that one from the anti-Rob K brigade :laughing: .

Rob K:
Well I had to get it in before someone else did as I could see keyboards being bashed a mile off with that one from the anti-Rob K brigade :laughing: .

:laughing:
Fair enough :wink:

I like coloured posts they bring wonderful joy :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ROG:

Attention seeker :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

ROG:

show off. :laughing:

ROG:

Rainbow coloured eh, we all know what that means ROG, something you want to tell us?