Pont-Aven

I’m catching the Pont-Aven to Santander next Wednesday, just delivering a car to Spain, what’s she like?

Britany’s newest boat, their flag ship at the moment, it’s not as good as the P&O boat to Bilbao, but it isb’t bad. I have only been on it to St Malo though, so don’t know if you get your own cabin and I am guessing you have to pay for food 1/2 price with cabin key

Its lovely,but JIMTi its not their flagship now ,the Amorique is their new one been in service for 6 weeks, on the Pont Aven its easy to get lost its so big,the entertainment ,food and service are good considering its Brittany Ferries.

Was Brittany Ferries started by a co-operation of Normandie farmers,then a Normandy bank got the ball rolling?.Did Peter Gilder and Sons from the Bourton on the Water(Cotswolds),set up his own shipping line from Sussex to get past the animal rights protesters,did anyone on here use it?Some protesters got run over by livestock wagons.Cant see what the fuss was about with livestock being loaded close together,as if animals were loose all over the trailer,they would fall over and get injured.Gilders used to sell Scanias with Esteppe roof conversions.Veal tastes very good with breadcrumbs,banned in the UK,French also love horsemeat too.

No, Bretagne cauilflower growers.

pont-aven :neutral_face:

should be called “the rocking tug” :smiley:

the couple of times i’ve been on it, it rocks and rolls, and it was quite moderate seas, a more seasoned driver told me that unlike the the p and o pride of bilbao, the french don’t like putting the stabilisers on as it produces drag and uses more fuel…

at least they keep the sick bag dispensers topped up…! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: