Political discussions...

So…let’s get this right…
You want me to look for arguments to support your post?

OK. :grinning:
I’m up for that !

Gimme 5

Nah…Gimme 10 or 20, I’ll do a proper job.

Nah not that fussed mate, but just you please yourself.
Or maybe you could adresss my question about Blair, and your casual reaction to his illustrious performance.

Maybe if him and Bush had partaken in a canape and prawn sandwich whilst planning their strategies you would have been more outraged.:joy:

Shock !
I can’t find anywhere that I call Blair “great” “honest” “brilliant” “the kind of guy I would like to have a pint with”.

Nor have I found “illustrious performance” anywhere.

So, I really don’t feel any need to defend what I did say against what your imagination says.
I’ll leave that between you and your psychoanalyst.

I have said and happy to repeat that Blair was wrong on Iraq in many regards.
However, I will not say that I think the world would be a better place with Sadam still there.

Out of curiosity is this a nonchalant or a rant tirade post?
Just so I know.

You choose…too busy watching England game.

Isn’t it time Western Governments stopped spending the Western Public’s lives, well-being, and financial future on “Proxy Wars” which are basically pecker contests between the world leaders?

Putin being a loyal Soviet KGB man was obviously always going to be a problem.
But trying to solve that by putting NATO conventional forces on his borders was equally always going to make it a much bigger problem not solve it .

Let’s face it - “Globalist”-leaning world leaders - want people to win elections in other countries that they can control with the usual emotional/blackmail politics like they tried and failed recently with Netenyahu…

To stand up to these Extreme Centerists, Far Liberals, or Hard Greens - is to be now called “Autocrat” which should be upheld as a badge of honour among the Right-leaning voter bloc around the civilized world, and beyond…

Back in the good old days, Party A would promise you 1, Party B would promise you 2 - and you’d get what you voted for.

THESE days - Party A would promise you 1, and deliver you 9, Party B would promise you 1.2 and deliver you 9.0

There is no difference between party allignments.
They both want to waste money on Proxy Wars, Green new Deal, increasing the cost of living, reducing wages to combat inflation, and of course - only stepping up military prescence to fight the “wrong enemy” instead of “Criminals at home and abroad” which are the CORRECT enemy to fight at all times, surely?

I’ve yet to hear explained as yet WHY Keir Starmer thinks he’s going to automatically win over every disgruntled former Tory voter (myself included) when he’s not even offering an end to things bad, let alone starting work on something new and good…

C’mon Labour! - SELL me!

So, filling in for 30p Lee we now have Jonathon Guillis.

Needless to say some are very pleased, and some very upset.
And that is only inside the Cabinet.
Here are a few comments

Hmmm… think you need to post a proper news link, that Poke link doesn’t say anything about Jonathon Guillis

Also, I feel compelled to share a novel experience - I’m goin to agree (partially) with Winseer! :astonished:
I do feel that Labour are assuming a tad too much, yes we’re (mostly) all fed up with the Tories, but not in the same way that the majority of us were (clearly) so fearful of a Corbyn-led government we felt compelled to trust in Bojo-the-buffoon as the only non-insane option.
Everytime I hear the Labour bigwigs (Reeves, Cooper etc) being interviewed I can’t help thinking “Is this the best you can do?” If these people were banned from repeating their mantra “The Tories have trashed the economy”, their interviews would be only half as long

Dunno what is wrong with the link…
But a couple of extracts about Guillis being new Deputy Treasure for the Tories…

Like auditioning to be one of the violinists on the Titanic

I love these occasional reminders that one can always sink lower

In the future, everyone will be Deputy Chairman of the Conservative Party for 15 weeks.

I wouldn’t agree that Jonathan Gullis is ‘inimitable’. Shave a gibbon, get it drunk & you’d be hard pressed to spot the difference.

if gullis is the answer, what the ■■■■ is the question

1 Like

least they have stopped shoving Dianne abbot in front of the cameras.

I have only ever known one labour government in my life time im to young to remember the three day week etc not to mention all the damage blair and brown did to the country.

what scares me is there are vast numbers of people that have never really known a labour gov or were too young to understand the damage done by labour last time and to dim to look beyond social media and inaccurate gossip will vote labour just to get rid of the tories

The 3 day week? Under Ted Heath’s Gov?

The damage done by Blair and Brown?
Care to tell those of us, who were around then, what that means?

I hope you aren’t about to give us

as evidence of such?

you want evidence of the three day week■■?

you spent yesterday trying to avoid the damage blair did to the country but to reiterate false wars migration and one that wasn’t mentioned the national minimum wage that i seem to remember you have said in the past your not a fan of.

we have discussed the social media and gossip about boris at length.

I know the 3 day week existed.
That was, as I said under Heath. A Tory Gov.

Yesterday?
When I said Blair’s stance on Iraq was wrong? What was I avoiding?

I don’t remember saying that.

I have said before, although not recently, that Blair was wrong when the new countries entered the EU in 2004, to allow full access immediately. The other EU countries went for a more gradual approach.

Some discussion about social media and gossip maybe,

Also the Police reports, the HoC Standards reports, the reports of the ONS on his misuse of stats, his own statements and lies, his own behaviour etc. his “oven-ready dael”. The treaties and deals he signed.

I hesitate to put up a link…
But YouTube channel thejuicemedia have just up-dated their
“Honest Government Ad / Visit The UK”
for election year.

Be warned: Not for the faint hearted!

same tired rubbish that has been beaten to death. Boris did this Boris did that no he didn’t. The only thing Boris failed at doing is saying listen here you entitled dim witted buggers unplug ya ears and bloody listen

Got it!

You aren’t a truck driver.
You are a script writer, on Armando Iannucci’s team, looking for content !

well listening to the anti Boris brigade would give me lots of material. Im here for the cameras in your face are good comments