Polishing dash on new series fh volvo

pete smith:

tango boy:

pete smith:
Them new FH’s you got at Emersons Tango Boy won’t last as long as their F10/12’s they had,talking about polish that was one of Emersons drivers nick names

Emersons only have one and it’s been back to Volvo 3 times with ad blue issue’s.

What was that jondor beagles thing Emersons used to or still have written on cab?

Can’t remember off the top of my head mate.

tango boy:

pete smith:

tango boy:

pete smith:
Them new FH’s you got at Emersons Tango Boy won’t last as long as their F10/12’s they had,talking about polish that was one of Emersons drivers nick names

Emersons only have one and it’s been back to Volvo 3 times with ad blue issue’s.

What was that jondor beagles thing Emersons used to or still have written on cab?

Can’t remember off the top of mt head mate.

Get in the gaffers office Tango Boy and raid his pics of them old volvo’s to post on here please :smiley:

pete smith:

tango boy:

pete smith:

tango boy:

pete smith:

Get in the gaffers office Tango Boy and raid his pics of them old volvo’s to post on here please :smiley:

Ok,i’ll see what i can do

tango boy:

pete smith:

tango boy:

pete smith:

tango boy:

pete smith:

Nice one mate,remember them tipping grain at mill were i worked in Wolverhampton

pete smith:

tango boy:

pete smith:

tango boy:

pete smith:

tango boy:

pete smith:

Nice one mate,remember them tipping grain at mill were i worked in Wolverhampton

They still do the grain although i don’t :wink:
I have put pictures up of the trucks but not the old one’s in the transport picture’s thread.
Scania’s, Merc’s, Renault’s, tippers and the grain threads :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: