Polish Truck

…with a Dutch driver, I couldn’t believe it!

Whilst I was waiting to get loaded today, a Danish fridge pulled by a Polish cab turned up, though he wasn’t being loaded till the morning. It turns out that its a Dutch company who register their trucks in Poland and wether or not all their drivers are Dutch I don’t know, but this one was. Definetly the first time I’ve ever come across a non-Pole in a Polish truck. I’ve come across many dozens of Poles in Dutch trucks, but never this.

Theres no Polish drivers left in Poland :slight_smile::):)…

Funny then please tell me who is driveing the freight around in Poland;
and also all points east and west for those factorys in Poland
who export & import goods■■?

is it Mickey Mouse, or Dell boy, please they have not all, left their country

brit pete:

Thanks for clearing that up for me britpete as I was very concerned after reading Jammys post :unamused:
I see you have also developed the gemanic sense of humour bypass , no offence and please dont take this as a personal attack ,but did you think Jammy was being serious :question:

It’s quite easy to work out:
All the Poles are in Western Europe,
Byelorussians are delivering Poland’s goods,
In Byelorussia you can only find Russian drivers, which is why,
Russia is full of Chinese, who have been replaced by,
Koreans.
The Japs are flocking back to Korea (so what else is new :open_mouth: )
And it is reported that there are record numbers of Americans applying for Jap visas in a mass exodus from the Mad Cowboy.

And that is why there are so many Irish in the States and (a few) Trucknet Brits in Ireland.

Oh! Nearly forgot :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Just in case this post elicits a personal attack :unamused:

Salut, David.

montgomery have now got some polish registered trucks as well

brit pete:

Typical kraut no sense of humour.

The little yellow things represent faces with smiles on which mean i am not being too serious they can be used in many different ways to represent different attitudes .

Next time i will put in brackets :arrow_right: ( ) just for you if i am being sarcastic or joking is that ok?.

I’m pretty new here, but I picked up on your comments the same way britpete did jammymutt. Probably cos of some of your previous comments?

Spardo:
It’s quite easy to work out:
All the Poles are in Western Europe,
Byelorussians are delivering Poland’s goods,
In Byelorussia you can only find Russian drivers, which is why,
Russia is full of Chinese, who have been replaced by,
Koreans.
The Japs are flocking back to Korea (so what else is new :open_mouth: )
And it is reported that there are record numbers of Americans applying for Jap visas in a mass exodus from the Mad Cowboy.

And that is why there are so many Irish in the States and (a few) Trucknet Brits in Ireland.

Oh! Nearly forgot :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Just in case this post elicits a personal attack :unamused:

Salut, David.

are you saying that we are the only mugs who havent left our native country? :laughing: