Polish truck in trouble.....one for Orys!

youtube.com/watch?v=p_hovRTS … re=related

Interesting video. Presumably in Russia. What did this Polish driver do to get smacked in the face and the ensuing chase?!?!

This was posted before…Can’t remember why this happened.

It is really funny to listen to the policeman, far to much swearing.

Riho:
It is really funny to listen to the policeman, far to much swearing.

I’d like to know what was behind all that. The video just pans up to the truck and shows the policeman climbing on the step of the tuck and punching the driver in the face, was that provoked I wonder or a case of police brutality?!

I dont know polish, but when I read some information in Russian language, then it stated that the guy was under the influence of drugs.

But it might not be true, because as Orys said Polish people are saints

Looks like he was taking a snap of the cop.

harry:

yes me too what I thou so! when he did take snap of police then policeman went flipped out!

Has anyone seen this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=gTWcNvNr … re=related

Found the Russian version and official information states, that he went through a red traffic light, and when the police tried to stop him, he didnt do that, but when they eventually did stop him, he refused to exit the cab, the policeman tried to open the door, and the polish driver hit him in the face and the rest you can see in the video.

harry:

Yeah, if I remember correctly it was about it, it was a famous case some time ago

So: It’s hard to find anything but i found some article archived on some forum. It says that the driver was crossing the junction on “dark yellow” and was stopped by the police. Police threatened that they will jail him unless he bribe them, so he pulled over and tried to run away. They managed to stop him using other cars as a blockade - they just deliberately stopped traffic both ways. This is when the film starts.

When they were making photos of him, the other officer approached him and started to threaten him, he pulled his camera out and wanted to film him, this is when the Police officer punches him. He answered with the same, and tried to run away (as the road was clear by then). They shoot two tires in his vehicle, yet he managed to keep going until he run of fuel - he made 91 kms.

After being arested he was proved to be right that he was affraid of the police - he was beaten so hard that he lost concious and no medical help was provided despite that they broke him few ribs and jaw and damaged liver…

Perestroika in action!