POLISH truck drivers

I parked up in a very wide lay-by the other night, which i do on the odd occasion i have nights out! Only coz sleeping in narrow lay-bys gives me the ■■■■■■■ And i happened to park up right between two polish truck drivers. After watching some garbage on BBC 1, where, you miss 3 months and watch it a week later and you’ve caught up, i decided to have a JAMAICAN WOODBINE?!
Half way through i noticed one of the polish truckies hanging his arse out of the cab and promptly doing what is known as a ■■■■! I think these guys and other european truckies should be shot!? Anybody agree??

Here we go AGAIN!!! :unamused:

I would of quietly gone up to him and put the woodbine out on one of his bum cheeks :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: That’ll teach the dirty zb.

:blush: Misunderstood the thread title. I thought it was a discussion on shiney HGV licence holders !

Goaty:
:oops: Misunderstood the thread title. I thought it was a discussion on shiny HGV holders !

Me too… :laughing:

So what you saying, all Poles should be banned from the UK :question:

Hope not as my daughter has some Polish blood in her, should she ZB off to where her ancestors hail from :question: :imp: :imp: :imp: :unamused:

Too Fat To Fly:
So what you saying, all Poles should be banned from the UK :question:

Hope not as my daughter has some Polish blood in her, should she ZB off to where her ancestors hail from :question: :imp: :imp: :imp: :unamused:

ER no! But her husband should!!

smoking drugs = not big not clever!!

ivor biggin:

You’re right! But it feels sooooo good man??

ivor biggin:

Yeah, perhaps he just hallucinated it… :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Harry Monk:

ivor biggin:

Yeah, perhaps he just hallucinated it… :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Thats a big word for a truck driver! Did you need help with that??

so what has the thread got to do with him being polish :confused: i bet there’s dirty english, welsh and scottish that do that as well. :imp:

dirty devil 666:

No.

There should be an apostrophe in “that’s”, by the way.

lmfao, one up to harry monk :laughing: :laughing:

Harry Monk:

dirty devil 666:

No.

There should be an apostrophe in “that’s”, by the way.

Nice one Harry :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

maybe he was doing that so when it fell on the floor and dried out he could have packaged it up and sold you some jamaican woodbine saying he brought it through customs and the sniffer dogs left him alone :smiley:

me and the wife dont think this can be done , if ideed he did do it we think he should join a circus

keep off the drugs mate, if your seeing peoples bums hovering 6 feet above the ground… :smiley:
btw theres a polish drivers forum where one driver has put a post up saying last time he was in england he seen a right tool spilfing up in his motor! weren’t you was it?.. :open_mouth: :unamused:

If you were parked up for the night and you urgently needed a ■■■ then you would just get out and find emergency accommodation, you wouldn’t do a ■■■ out of the window. No matter where you were from.

This whole story is a complete fabrication. Can you imagine what the Poles must think of the English and their silly made-up fantasies?

dirty devil 666:
I parked up in a very wide lay-by the other night, which i do on the odd occasion i have nights out! Only coz sleeping in narrow lay-bys gives me the [zb]!! And i happened to park up right between two polish truck drivers. After watching some garbage on BBC 1, where, you miss 3 months and watch it a week later and you’ve caught up, i decided to have a JAMAICAN WOODBINE?!
Half way through i noticed one of the polish truckies hanging his arse out of the cab and promptly doing what is known as a [zb]! I think these guys and other european truckies should be shot!? Anybody agree??

If well written as a parody it might have been funny. This wasn’t well written, and definitely not funny.

Try harder next time.