Polish pilot!

This is why one of the safest places you’ll ever be is in a plane, most pilots are amazing at what the do. I spent a lot of hours (and money) trying to learn to fly before giving up and the first thing they teach you is what can go wrong, what to do if it does, and how to crash!

Amazing.I’ve had lots of rougher touchdowns in planes with wheels. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: (As a passenger I might add)

It would have been more impressive if he hadn’t forgot to put the landing legs down in the first place :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

Seriously though, I agree it must take a lot of skill and courage to land a plane like that.

Well done that Pilot.

How well made are those planes?
100 mph plus straight onto the fuselage and very little damage and everyone on board goes home safely.
Marvellous.

pilots must be a lot better than there lorry drivers. :wink: :unamused:

Is that the airline version of POA? Plane on Asphalt.

The only thing I could think about was the Simpsons and Homer becoming a pilot :laughing:

altitude:
pilots must be a lot better than there lorry drivers. :wink: :unamused:

You haven’t seen me driving without my wheels yet! :grimacing:

This is another movie, you can see the end of the maneuvre and emergency crews response on that one:

I have to say: good work, pilot, but the emergency services also were working very well!

But what is even more amazing, thanks to this event there was positive article about Poland in Daily Mirror! This not happens as often as emergency plane landings :smiley: