Polish drivers protesting

Polish truck drivers are blockading the border with Ukraine as they are fed up with Ukranian drivers undercutting the local work.
Oh the irony!!! How the tables have turned!

At least they have the balls to blockade em, whereas we just rolled over and let them in

peirre:
At least they have the balls to blockade em, whereas we just rolled over and let them in

Yup!

msgyorkie:

peirre:

Yup!

Yup.x 2. :smiley:

I thought it was a post about those clowns who sit at night in truck parks POLISHing their tanks in their own time. :laughing:

robroy:

msgyorkie:

peirre:

Yup!

Yup.x 2. :smiley:

I thought it was a post about those clowns who sit at night in truck parks POLISHing their tanks in their own time. :laughing:

:laughing:

Poland has a more Right-leaning population, if their election results are anything to go by…

The leaning of any mainstream “bloc” of activist population - determines what kind of “protests” are permitted by any incumbent adminstration, of course…

If we did something similar in this country, we’d be arrested for resisting arrest no doubt… :unamused:

Gotta be some kind of Marxist to get by politically, these days it seems…

Dunno how the Conservatives hope to keep hold of the Right voting block over here should the Ex Pat Polish community - decide to join our Right-leaning activists in order to stop something or other, such as B&B blocking illegal immigrants spoiling all their intended “Staycations” they might have intended…
Not all Polish go home for Christmas dontchya know!

There’s no way such a disenfranchised voting bloc - will ever be voting LABOUR again though.
The big “Tory Lite” experiment of Blair - is well-and-truly OVER now.

Keir Stamer - is a yuman rights lawyer.
We of the Right - clearly fall outside his definition of “Human” however, so don’t expect the geek to ■■■■ on us if we were on fire.
“Voting for Starmer 'cos he’s the only one that can oust the Tories” - is not the answer, unless you think you can overthrow him in favour of someone like Raynor the moment he tries to enter Number 10…

the Syrian lot ,im just wondering the ones that are here now,whats their career path [in the main ] ? Something else i wondered about ,after seeing an Asian fellow driving an artic into the Yahee tech depot in Ipswich is how come it is rare to see them driving big trucks?

corij:
the Syrian lot ,im just wondering the ones that are here now,whats their career path [in the main ] ? Something else i wondered about ,after seeing an Asian fellow driving an artic into the Yahee tech depot in Ipswich is how come it is rare to see them driving big trucks?

It’s not rare to see them in London.