Polish driver (crazy)

Personally,i cant see what he’s done wrong ! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-17400311

Blimey that’s crazy, making me think is it easy to get a HGV licence in poland or something?

How easy?
£150.00 cash
Thank You

TTX boy:
Personally,i cant see what he’s done wrong ! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-17400311

he allowed himself to get caught :smiley:

I don’t really think it has anything to do with his nationality. There are idiots everywhere.
At least there will be one less drunk idiot on the road.

In the 21 century there should be alcotests in every single vehicle before starting the engine.
If it is possible to have them on coaches, then why not on lorrys and cars.

SWEDISH BLUE:
How easy?
£150.00 cash
Thank You

Do you know it because it is where you get the licence from?

It is much easier to get the licence here than in Poland. You can look for some old posts from Orys to see how the tests look like in Poland.

Let’s be honest, anyone can get a licence here, the only thing you need is money. Theory tests are just a joke, the only ability you have to have is you must be able to read and use common sense, and if you can pass your driving test with only 6-10 hours of training, you can’t really say it is hard to get a licence here can you?

Mullens:
Blimey that’s crazy, making me think is it easy to get a HGV licence in poland or something?

From the comments ive overheard where i work they can buy them online!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

why do we let these clowns in to our country it carnt get any worse or can it

jackomo:
I don’t really think it has anything to do with his nationality. There are idiots everywhere.

Spot on. ■■■■■■ up idiot is ■■■■■■ up idiot in a nationality.

del trotter:

jackomo:

True but could you imagine a British driver doing what he did because I can’t.

Mullens:

It wasn’t especially hard here either :slight_smile:

Mullens:

Congratulation

You here 1 Year Tomorrow

Immigrant:

Mullens:

Congratulation

You here 1 Year Tomorrow

W T F :confused:

bald bloke:

Immigrant:

Mullens:

Congratulation

You here 1 Year Tomorrow

W T F :confused:

Crazy Polish driver? Actually it’s the day after tomorrow (Mullens).

bald bloke:

del trotter:

jackomo:

True but could you imagine a British driver doing what he did because I can’t.

Yep I can, some where in Europe, being British doesn’t make you some kind of driving god.