Polish curtainsiders carrying static caravans

I keep seeing Polish registered artics with static caravans stuffed inside curtainsider trailers, hanging out each side.

Anyone know … 1 - How they get them in and out ? 2 - Are the caravans coming into or going out of UK ? 3 - Why only Polish and not other EE ■■?

:confused:

dodged600:
I keep seeing Polish registered artics with static caravans stuffed inside curtainsider trailers, hanging out each side.

Anyone know … 1 - How they get them in and out ? 2 - Are the caravans coming into or going out of UK ? 3 - Why only Polish and not other EE ■■?

I think it is not different Polish or any other country truck .99.9 percent of all EU truck work under big spedition company by contract -XPO,GEODIS,DHL,HEGELMAN and much much more.And any EE company carry what give him this spedition company.They have no chance taked this delivery or not.Today Polish company bring caravan tomorow WC .May be just one difference -Poland now very very production counttry.They produce so much stuff to all Europe.Do this reason some time some nearest company have friendship with factory bosses and can get job.

As to how they might be loaded / unloaded…We have Turkish trucks delivering finished site cabins built inside a standard 30 foot shipping container. The trailers are all Schmitz cargobull euroliners but have the mechanical roof that jacks up about 9 inches that allows the containers to be lifted out with a forklift . When lowered they are back to 4m travelling height. We have one of these ourselves, an ex Spanish trailer that does the same thing.

Andrejs:
I think it is not different Polish or any other country truck .99.9 percent of all EU truck work under big spedition company by contract -XPO,GEODIS,DHL,HEGELMAN and much much more.

Definitely not. If this was the case then you would never see a haulier pulling their own trailer, but only those from the big logistics ops.

Many smaller companies have their own work one way and then supplement it with a backload from the big boys. Also there is profit to be had in optimization of multidrop work, gathering a pallet here and there from many different logistic giants. Ive had many loads where I had cargo from Dsv,Dhl,Schenker and many others on the same trailer. All the bits going to Lisboa from southern Sweden, for example. Quite profitable too.

I’ve seen quite a few with porta cabins in coming out of purfleet and I’m sure the have fork pockets

dodged600:

1. The roof can be jacked up and the lowered back down.
  2. If they look old then it’s for export
    See link with price m.ss.com/msg/lv/transport/cargo … dedem.html