Police

Isn’t it clever the way the “plebgate” story has been “spun”
Mitchel has admitted using fowl language to the policemen. But the spotlight has been diverted from that to the action of other investigating officers.
I have led a very sheltered life but my experience of coppers, on the whole, is that they are decent professional people. This leads me to question who should I believe as to what words were used, the Policeman and his colleagues who were witnesses, or a fowl mouthed (by his own admission) politician who is a member of the most elitist government which we have seen for decades. I think the word “pleb” is more likely in their vocabulary than in that of the Policeman.

trouble is,those “witnesses” wer`nt even there.

I thought this was about Sting and his group :exclamation:
‘Walking on the moon’ etc.

As in any walk of life there always the “minority” who spoil it for the “majority”, at least the MP did the decent thing and resigned from his post!

Euro:
Isn’t it clever the way the “plebgate” story has been “spun”
Mitchel has admitted using fowl language to the policemen. But the spotlight has been diverted from that to the action of other investigating officers.
I have led a very sheltered life but my experience of coppers, on the whole, is that they are decent professional people. This leads me to question who should I believe as to what words were used, the Policeman and his colleagues who were not there, or a fowl mouthed (by his own admission) politician who is a member of the most elitist government which we have seen for decades. I think the word “pleb” is more likely in their vocabulary than in that of the Policeman.

FTFY

FTFY

?

Euro:
FTFY

?

Fixed That For You

Well,how can I put this,
I’ve had a few dealings with the old bill,and personally would not trust any of them I have found them to be some of the most dishonest bar stewards I’ve ever come across,they do falsify evidence,they do lie in court,and they are getting younger and more stupid,one once asked “can I search your lorry?”
“go ahead” says I
"before I start,have you got anything illegal in here?"says he
"does anyone ever say yes to that?says I
Said copper gets a cob on and tries to rip cab apart,I say “go on son it ain’t got my name written on the side”
He replies " on ya way,cocky f’in ■■■■■
And that people is a true story,must say I had a laugh about him most of the day,bet his mum had to read two story’s to calm him down that night.

The latest on the Plebgate inquiry is that it is the 3 officers from the police federation, not the officers on the commons gate, that did not tell the truth after a meeting with potty mouthed politician. Some are suggesting that the police federation bobbies spun the details of the meeting to get even about cuts made by the government, this was a bad call on their part as the MP told them he was recording the meeting. At the end of the day this is a lot of fuss about nothing.

I find it extremely ironic that our Politicians can question the honesty of our Policemen, whilst still able to keep a straight face.

They’re all bent & if you don’t know it then you’re one of the millions out there living in denial.

If a politician was outside in the street canvassing for support & an old lady collapsed nearby, it would be political suicide to ignore her & look the other way, agreed?

Why do they look the other way when that old lady is suffering out of sight?

I know who I can buy drugs off in my local area. I know where to go & who to approach.

How come my local Bobby is seemingly, totally oblivious to this?

The pistol I was forced to hand over a few years ago cost me £1250 & the licence to legally hold it took 8 weeks to attain.

I can buy the same pistol today in a pub car park for £500, no questions asked.

That’s what I call progress !

Is it any surprise billions are being spent on the search for intelligent life on other planets?
Police,politition equals stupid. Average joe in street,more stupid for putting up with it.
Viva Wolfie Smiff!

The only difference between the police and politicians is that you can vote politicians out.

Both the police and politicians see themselves as being above the rest of us, personally I would not take the word of a copper over that of a politician, nor vice versa.

The days of Dixon of Dock Green are over, have been for many a year.

This case has proved that all the troughers are in it together, the trough that is.

How many politicians or coppers could spell ‘‘honourable’’ let alone live up to it.

I think there might be some honest politicians, and honest coppers out there, but there have been so many bent ones over the years, anyone who is any good is hidden by all the dross.

I think the police are pretty good a responding to emergencies but I think generally they have given up proactively preventing crime in a lot of areas.