Police,camera,action

It was on late last night,on freeview,an old episode where an artic pulled out of a cross roads,a lady driver with a small child hit the side of the trailer,and was lucky not go underneath the trailer and get killed,the point of this is that the unit and trailer had orange warning becons working as it was a low loader with some plant on it,all the trucks lights were in order,and the driver told the female traffic cop that he saw her put the car brakes on his his mirror and the car driver did not see the trailer pulling out of the junction at night.
The female cop told him off for having dirt on the side reflectors and he got nicked for un safe driving and not having his reflectors clean,i think it was the car drivers fault,the cop seemed anti truck,as the narrator on the TV programme said the trucker was un-sympathetic to what could have happened.

It’s all water that’s long since been passed under the bridge but I agree that the lady copper was on her “sister’s” side; more sexist than anti-truck I thought.

Trucker didnt break any laws,as he said he was lit up like a Christmas tree.