Police Camera Action!

I used to enjoy watching this program but nowadays it just leaves me feeling frustrated and angry. Why!!!

I watch some waster steal a vehicle drive like a complete (zb) idiot with no care for anyone only to be told after they finally catch him…he got 4 months or 6 months in prison sometimes a suspended sentence.

What is the point…how does this deter these scumbags. They get very little more time inside when they kill people. I hate these people…lock em up and throw away the key.

language edit if it needs stars it’s not allowed mm

You and me both!
The ONLY deterent is to remove their legs!You or I who on the whole,do our best to be law abiding,yet get some heavy fines or worse for a ■■■■ sight less.This sort of scum have no respect for people,police or people’s possessions,prefer not to have a job as they are better off living on drug dealing or car crime,so a slap on the wrist is certainly no deterent.
What was it Tony Bliar said,“We will be tough on crime,tough on the cause of crime”
CRAP!Crime is worse now than it’s ever been.

The biggest cause of crime today…

Wooly, liberal, it’s not their fault, they are victims too, human rights act garbage :imp:

Anyone else noticed how crime in general has risen since the cane and other forms of hands on punishment was stopped :question:

ROG:
Anyone else noticed how crime in general has risen since the cane and other forms of hands on punishment was stopped :question:

The little hooligans of yesterday, who were spared corporal punishment, have now grown up and sired even bigger hooligans, it’s a downward spiral from which, I can only see it getting much worse before it gets better :confused: :confused: :confused:

ROG:

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again.The politician that brings in the Birch and the Death Penalty has got my vote!