Police Camera Action

Operation ‘Mermaid’ averted a potential disaster !!! What a laugh.
Only seen the first half, so far i reckon all its done is make the public scared of foreign trucks/ foreign drivers?
Lets see what part two is like !!

“home grown” lorries are responsible for cyclist deaths and we’re all getting new blindspot mirrors so it’ll all become a thing of the past.
Thank god for that !!

Hilarious how the Belgian truck met Belgian laws “which are different to the UK” but suddenly became an accident waiting to happen when it crossed the channel. What a load of tripe. No attempt made to explain the different approach in each country to C&U regs in relation to permitted axle weights and the UK’s decision to go with 6 axles on 44T as opposed to 5. And as for the pin axle statement… don’t those muppets realise the king pin holds the entire weight of the trailer AND load■■? More nonsense tv.

Mike-C:
“home grown” lorries are responsible for cyclist deaths and we’re all getting new blindspot mirrors so it’ll all become a thing of the past.
Thank god for that !!

now all we need is to fit cyclists with a brain so they don’t ride up the inside of trucks at junctions :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

That will never happen , bunch of perverts in that lycra stuff …

I don’t see why we should take any notice of convicted drunk driver Alistair Stewart? :wink: :imp:

I don’t see why we should take any notice of convicted drunk driver Alistair Stewart?

tok the words right out of my mouth, goes to show the crap on tv when they have a convicted drink driver trying to lecture us on road safety