Police at Frankley

At 2am this morning I was taking 30 mins at Frankley

The coppers were there with torches out checking all the lorries. They had quite a close look at a couple of the Polish ones

good_friend:

The coppers were there with torches out checking all the lorries. They had quite a close look at a couple of the Polish ones

You’re obviously there and watching , Go on give us the info :

arrests ! immigrants found !! they had a brew with the Poles ?

Move on everybody just a jolly :smiley:

TBH I was shocked to see them there

They didn’t speak to anyone. One of the poles has his back door partially open so they had a proper look in there and then went around a few others. Not really sure what they were up to, unless they were following a tip-off about something.

I’ve not seen a real life policeman walking around with a torch for quite a while. I thought most of them seem to answer phones and give out crime numbers nowadays

good_friend:

Be happy !!! Don’t complain , at least you have given us evidence that the police are atualy doing their job ,

Surveillance !!!

Always happy, me!!

:smiley: :laughing:

They probably had a call that thieves we currently stealing from lorries or just suspicious behaviour. If one door was open then perhaps someone was going round looking in and someone called the cops. Despite what many think about them being a waste of space and never attending calls and all that if they happened to be available and in the area they’d come and look and that’s probably what you saw.

Looking in the backs of lorries? Are you sure they were coppers? :laughing:

Migrant boy found by police on M6 near Birmingham bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-b … m-50850539
Could be connected to this

Uncleskid:
Migrant boy found by police on M6 near Birmingham bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-b … m-50850539
Could be connected to this

A migrant in Birmingham, didn’t they mean a local

good_friend:
I’ve not seen a real life policeman walking around with a torch for quite a while. I thought most of them seem to answer phones and give out crime numbers nowadays

My 1st thought. More likely they’re fake policemen looking for a nice load to nick.

ETS:

good_friend:

My 1st thought. More likely they’re fake policemen looking for a nice load to nick.

This ,I’ve had a police yellow coat before now and a vehicle inspectorate one too :blush:

I know the police are actually working…i phoned them to report a huge crater that had appeared in the main road…they told me police were looking into it.