Police Appeal Update-

Many of you will remember this thread
[Police Appeal[/url]

The police today informed us that as a result of information recieved, including information from members of this site
3 of the trucks have been positively identified and traced

The other Truck has been identified as a Left hand drive MAN F2000
with a Roadhaus cab, pulling a German registered TIP rental trailer…
the photos are reproduced below again,
The Police are interested if anyone can give any ideas
as to the operator of this truck

Many thanks to all the members who have assisted so far in identifying the other 3 vehicles…](http://trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6685&highlight=police+appeal)

Wel,l from what I can see, the company livery is pretty subtle, or may just consist of a company name on the doors. 2 axle tractor, tri-axle rented trailer, and big, square long distance tanks at least on his right hand side (and probably the other side too).
He has a big TV antenna on the roof, looks like airhorns on the right hand top corners of the cab, and spots in the visor. Also on the visor would appear to be the company name, probably illuminated, but the CCTY pic is too unclear to make it out. I’m kinda distant to go hang round on Dover docks and work out whose it is…

Do they read their emails ? :confused:

Just had a thought, I can remember seeing a similar wagon with I think “HAULIN ■■■” or something like that on the visor. No doubt I wrong but just a thought

Arfa Job:
think “HAULIN ■■■”

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: sounds like a job I could do!