Police Appeal- MORE

Some good replies received here!

Is there any update on the outcome. Is anyone actually taking any notice and visiting the companies mentioned?

Malc, the replies and suggestions are being collated and emailed to the police dealing with the incident.

Coffeeholic:
Malc, the replies and suggestions are being collated and emailed to the police dealing with the incident.

I think the police force concerned should come on here and personally thank all those involved for their input. Without us the police would have never found out whose they were.

Perhaps a chat room night could be organised with some key police characters as guests. I’d like to be the first to put my name down to take part.

Cheers.

Rob K:

Coffeeholic:

I think the police force concerned should come on here and personally thank all those involved for their input. Without us the police would have never found out whose they were.

Perhaps a chat room night could be organised with some key police characters as guests. I’d like to be the first to put my name down to take part.

Cheers.

I notice the signature has gone Rob :laughing: They’ll still know who you are you know :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

gardun:

Rob K:

Coffeeholic:

Cheers.

I notice the signature has gone Rob :laughing: They’ll still know who you are you know :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

I don’t care in the slightest. I would have the signature still but I prefer the pics at the moment.

Cheers.

the 1st truck def looks like a Man to me …got the grill …just looks like the old Man ,the 2nd truck looks like that fly by nite company with FH …

The FH is 100% Fly By Nite.
Not only can you see the logo towards the rear of the trailer sides but, looking at the unit you can clearly see that one half of the spoiler is light blue, the other is dark blue.
Also, its just possible to make out the light/dark blue Fly By Nite logo on the headboard.