Police appeal for dash cam footage

according to the dail mail the police want drivers to send in their dash cam footage if a bid to curb dangerous drivers, is a new fad or will this actually catch on.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … badly.html

Reduce the number of real coppers and lower the standard of applicants by cutting new recruits salaries and removing/reducing other benefits such as travel and pensions.

Then replace them with underpaid undertrained plastic bobbies, and get members of the public to shop each other with video evidence, prosecute the easy nick’s.

Nice scam.

lower the standards of the police, is that possible these days!!!

During the Cold War we were told how awful the East Blok regimes were, because of the surveillance and how people were compelled to inform on their neighbours and colleagues. And how different this was from us free Westerners.

As for dash cam footage, if its an obvious crime sure help the police,
but if you’ve seen what most of the you tube road warriors post it’s very subjective, basically any other road user in thier way is a menace and should be locked up.

And then of course there are statements like this one from the Mail

Other footage shows a lorry not moving over when a car attempts to join a dual carriageway.

Since when has the Highway Code said that you have to move over to let another vehicle join the carriageway?

And not forgetting how helpful they are when we need them. F`em, let them do their own dirty work. And not forgetting the Governments own drive to shop a benefit cheat, yes thats right, anyone who is already on benefit, is to be issued with this offer.

muckles:
During the Cold War we were told how awful the East Blok regimes were, because of the surveillance and how people were compelled to inform on their neighbours and colleagues. And how different this was from us free Westerners.

As for dash cam footage, if its an obvious crime sure help the police,
but if you’ve seen what most of the you tube road warriors post it’s very subjective, basically any other road user in thier way is a menace and should be locked up.

And then of course there are statements like this one from the Mail

Other footage shows a lorry not moving over when a car attempts to join a dual carriageway.

Since when has the Highway Code said that you have to move over to let another vehicle join the carriageway?

Don’t get me started on this, it makes me ■■■■■■■ rage that people expect you to move over like they are entitled to be in your space.

I’m stopping now before I get myself worked up lol

This reminds me of the nimbys on “PoliceWitness.com” just search that on youtube and you will see the sort of zb they report. A lot of cyclists moaning at HGV’s only giving them 10 foot when overtaking

Why not do the police’s job for them?

Send em the infamous Interlink Express drivers clip :grimacing:

I heard they want it so they can send it into You’ve Been Framed to boost revenue…

weeto:
I heard they want it so they can send it into You’ve Been Framed to boost revenue…

:lol: tossers…