Police activity M40(s)?

Does anyone know what’s been going on?? It’s on the long downhill strech @High Wycombe. The hard shoulder has been coned off for 2 weeks now and there has been a police presence there every time i’ve passed.Last week there must have been 7/8 police vans etc, and yesterday there must have been 30+ officers , all in search gear with long rods etc ready to go into the wooded area off the hard shoulder.I can’t see it being a simple murder investigation because of the length of time they have been there. The only other thing I can think of is the recent terrorist arrests in the area connected with aircraft.Of course with all this going on there has been the inevitable accident as people slow down to gawp, although I love to see the look on there faces as 30 old bill come out of the bushes :laughing:

It is all to do with the recent terrorist thing, they found stuff hidden there apparently.

apparantly some kids found some explosive type stuff, in bottles, lots of them.
i passed it today and they were erecting metal fencing round the area.

thought a traffic car had spotted a driver chucking a bottle of wee out the window and had the boys out to look for it so they could dna test it to bring the driver to book. :wink:

well its easierfor them rather then catching the muppets with guns this week :smiling_imp:

Thanks lads, thought as much.