Polegate Services, near Eastbourne

Just for your info, if you’re down my neck of the woods near Eastbourne, Polegate services on the A22/A27 roundabout has safe FREE parking for a handfull of trucks, with 24hr garage and shop and a carvery opposite. If you don’t fancy the carvery, Polegate is not too far a walk with pubs and takeaway. Pubs are quiet because Polegate is full of coffin dodgers. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Mark.

I’ll second this stop, Plus they take most fuel cards(from memory)

It’s not a Carvery anymore but a very good pub none the less!

Its also got 2 spots slightly set apart from the others that are “reserved” for fridges, and the access road down towards the pub has a good cafe at the end (not sure of the hours) and you can park all down that road at night.

Staff in the garage are miserable though. But its a decent enough ■■■■■■■■■■■■!

Scarab:
It’s not a Carvery anymore but a very good pub none the less!

Its also got 2 spots slightly set apart from the others that are “reserved” for fridges, and the access road down towards the pub has a good cafe at the end (not sure of the hours) and you can park all down that road at night.

Staff in the garage are miserable though. But its a decent enough ■■■■■■■■■■■■!

Hi scarab, you’re from my home town! Do you work locally? Thanks for updating the post ref; the carvery, I didn’t know it had stopped serving it, an alternative is the Horse and Groom in Polegate for anyone parking here, it is a 15 minute walk away, so still food options nearby.

Regards,

Mark.