Poland box

I’m sure this question will have been asked before but do any of you know the procedure for getting a toll box for Poland?? Only likely to go once in a blue moon so can you get a prepay like Austria?? Cheers

i don’t think u can get pre pay like austria all of ours are post pay but yu just stop at the border bring in your paper work and card and its set up in 5mins.

You get them at the old TIR customs park.
50 euros for the box (i think). they usually have someone that speaks good english. The box is registered in the drivers name, you top it up on your fuel card. The tolls are very cheap.
It’s just like the austrian box.
you’ll need your v5 with you.
Very straighforward proceedure.

They also ask you for things like insurance etc so make sure you take all your documents. If going to Warsaw the first 3 tolls you still have to pay the box only works for the next 3!!! Strange setup.

Cheers for the replies! Do the first 3 tolls take fuel cards?? Also does anyone know of any decent parking close to Warsaw??

The roads in Poland are being developed all the time. It’s probably best to ask when you get your toll box.

Hi Rob,the Polish box is the same as Austrian,Czech ones ,take truck paperwork & fuel card to office at border,you may even be able to get it in an autohof/services before the border,& they will issiue you with the box.As for parking I only know of 2 autohofs on the way to Warsaw,but they are between the border & Poznan,a bit to far out,anyway they are both on the road no 92 just off the main A2 to warsaw.You have the Nevada centre at Pozrzadlo & Port 2000 at Mostki.I perfer the Nevada centre.Next time you are in the yard ill show you on a map where they are.I imagine now the motorway is finished all the way to Warsaw,there will be something a bit closer.

Rwakeling1:
Cheers for the replies! Do the first 3 tolls take fuel cards?? Also does anyone know of any decent parking close to Warsaw??

Brand new motorway from Frankfurt Oder borders to Warsaw - plenty of services, parking & restplace but better park up bit early around 5pm or 6pm cos there will be full! just like in Germany - you will see lots of Russian, Ukrainan and Belarusian lorries parking. I am not sure if i know there are any good truckstop near Warsaw

Also you need get toll box from Freight Customs Clearance Terminal - huge place! plenty of parking. Enter the Polish borders from A2 Frankfurt Oder - Germany then follow the sign (Urzad Celny / Zoll) then off at first junction from motorway and keep turn right then keep toward straight road lead up to cross junction - Shell Truckstop and Freight Customs area… you won’t miss that

Yes the tolls take DKV fuel cards not sure on others

Betz:

Rwakeling1:

Brand new motorway from Frankfurt Oder borders to Warsaw - plenty of services, parking & restplace but better park up bit early around 5pm or 6pm cos there will be full! just like in Germany - you will see lots of Russian, Ukrainan and Belarusian lorries parking. I am not sure if i know there are any good truckstop near Warsaw

Also you need get toll box from Freight Customs Clearance Terminal - huge place! plenty of parking. Enter the Polish borders from A2 Frankfurt Oder - Germany then follow the sign (Urzad Celny / Zoll) then off at first junction from motorway and keep turn right then keep toward straight road lead up to cross junction - Shell Truckstop and Freight Customs area… you won’t miss that

And watch for the hookers jumpin out of the trees looking for business lol

also remember if your goin the other side of warsaw there is a ban at certain times before the city so you need to go around the n50 or the n62.

chester1:

Betz:

Rwakeling1:

Oh yes plenty of them hiding in the forest :wink:

Betz:

chester1:

Betz:

Rwakeling1:

Oh yes plenty of them hiding in the forest :wink:

There wasn’t when I went down there last year much to my disappointment was loads of vans and stuff selling mushrooms and other assorted stuff by the side of the road.
No ■■■■■■■■ tho :cry: :cry:

They don’t take eurotraffic . Shell , routex, dkv, uta, visa, ok

They take Esso etc…