Got flashed by a red-light camera on a junction on the A12 into London the other day. :imp: :imp: Will I get points for that or just a fine?

Points i’m afraid. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Nuts, just got rid of 3, now I’m back up to 6 then. :cry: :cry:

TS10, 3 points, £60.

if it had film in it.

Lostpup:
Got flashed by a red-light camera on a junction on the A12 into London the other day. :imp: :imp: Will I get points for that or just a fine?

Were you in your wagon or other vehicle :question:

been flashed myself by a red light camera one night on the a12 at enfield and didn’t hear anything .

you never know you might get lucky :wink:
jon

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: yep must agree ive had 3 points for going through a red light but i did once skid straight through the light in a van in the wet and got flashed reversing back behind the line no points then though :laughing:

in fact this is the first time ive ever had a clean license i had 6 points before i even had a car :blush:

Rob K:
Were you in your wagon or other vehicle :question:

In the wagon Rob. Letter came to the office today. :cry:
However I am going to write a letter to London Plod contesting it because it was a case of stop suddenly with cars close behind me and potentially causing an accident or carry on - which I did. These cameras don’t allow for the fact that HGVs don’t necessarily have time to stop quickly and safely when the lights change.

Probably won’t get away with it, but it’s worth a go. Anybody on here tried to get the fine/points lifted?