Pods!

When I was on removals a few years ago we had some Merc’s with large Pods on the top so the waggon could sleep 3, :open_mouth: :open_mouth: 2 in the pod and one in the truck. :open_mouth: :blush:
I always refused to go out in one because I only ever manned with the same guy I never agreed to to take an extra man even if it ment more work!

Anyone like Pods? I know they are roomy if its only for 1 person but I could never get the strengh to climb up the small hole after one or two beers!
:smiley:

i used to double man for lasers down to stuttgart ,we had to take our time off whilst on the move, pods were boilin in the summer and freezing in the winter,also yr bouncing alll over the show coz yr so high up,i prefer a sleeper,at least yr in touch with the driver,who ya have to have a lot of trust in ,i prefer not to double man these days…

Thecritic:
I could never get the strengh to climb up the small hole after one or two beers!

That’s not fair, I’m having to bite my tongue at the comedy potential in that little statement. :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

…is that anything to do with i pods they keep advertising ■■?..just joking…theyre computer music playing modern technology things that only children can understand :laughing: …any way those sleeper pods in my opinion should be outlawed…theyre dangerous and i wouldnt sleep in one if night out money was £100 a night… remember reading once about a driver who died when his gas bottle blew up and set fire to the cab…poor sod couldnt get out and roasted alive…so thats one reason…there are probably a lot more reasons but i wanna sarnie so i`m not going to list them…others can do that…
have a nice day