PM Spam

What’s going on with that spam in our mail boxes by armyman (or whatever the name was) ?
Has this been approved by moderators ?

I appreciate some people are passionate about whatever charity they are engaged in, but this doesn’t belong in our private mail boxes !

Jo

I have no spam i feel left out :cry:

i have it also

If you look a few people have it as it tells you who it been sent to

Cargo-girl:
Has this been approved by moderators ?

Jo

Dont think there is alot the Mods/Admins can do about it. PM means Private Message. The word Private is a clue.

I am an admin on another, totally unrelated, site and we do not look at PMs. We have been asked to get involved a couple of times but we ask for the PM to be sent to us.

Best thing you could do is to block the sender, assuming we can do that on here.

Anyway, I’m also feeling left out cos I aint got nufffink. :cry:

This message was copied to a lot of people
as far as I am aware no permission was asked for or given
you can delete it or ignore it

I have raised the matter in the Mods and Admins forum as it requires an Admin to deal with it.

I just thought Twit (other vowels are available) and deleted it, no big deal really IMHO.

No, no big deal Coffee. I just thought we might need reminding about good pm ethics as this particular PM doesn’t seem very tasteful if you ask me :wink:

Cargo-girl:
No, no big deal Coffee. I just thought we might need reminding about good pm ethics as this particular PM doesn’t seem very tasteful if you ask me :wink:

Indeed, i couldn’t agree more.