Plug!!!

All our trailers have a 3 pin socket on for a rear aux light or beacon does anybody know if this socket/plug has a name and where I could get a plug to fit this socket, I’ve tried searching the tinternet but can’t find anything like it. thanks

Try searching Ebay for MP372. That might be what you want?

thanks carl but it’s not that one, the one I’m after is a small 3 pin metal plug, the socket is also a metal one

dreamlands2001:
thanks carl but it’s not that one, the one I’m after is a small 3 pin metal plug, the socket is also a metal one

Are you on about the square one with a lever that clamps it on? The sort used for tail lifts?

The flat plastic ones are called Anderson leads but I can’t remember what the square metal ones are called. Someone will know.

You don’t need the plug end of these do you? - ebay.co.uk/itm/Tail-Lift-Con … SwYIhWlPJP

Is it like this? Clang 3 pin trailer plug.

uploadfromtaptalk1457776043736.jpg

Either of these ones?
bisonparts.co.uk/electrical … -24v-10928
bisonparts.co.uk/electrical … -24v-10930

damoq:
Is it like this? Clang 3 pin trailer plug.

That’s the one :smiley:

Here’s a link to the site I found it on:

extreme4x4.co.uk/cgi-bin/ss0 … ick+Search

bloddy hell they are’nt half expensive for what it is, me thinks I’ll be looking for a plug lying around :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ain’t half. Just looked on ebay and they’re not any cheaper on there either. [emoji15] [emoji15]

Did"nt they use to be called Auxilary plugs ?

Carl Usher:

dreamlands2001:

Are you on about the square one with a lever that clamps it on? The sort used for tail lifts?

I can’t remember what the square metal ones are called. Someone will know.

We called em Cow Bells

nick2008:

Carl Usher:

dreamlands2001:

I can’t remember what the square metal ones are called. Someone will know.

We called em Cow Bells

Always used to have to jam a piece of wood between the lever and cow bell to male the tail lift work.[emoji28]