Plug in fans cooling ideas

Anyone use plug in fans to keep cool on nights? Are they any good.
Also say I plugged it at at 22 00.
If I Left it running all night untill 5 00 would.it flatten the battery ?or any other ideas how to keep cool over night.

Althogh I’m lucky on a week’s leave this week.
And.doubt I’d cope sleeping out in this weather.

Why not try a usb powered cooler fan, I bought one off of amazon, and am using it in the caravan while on holiday, seems to do the job and its just like charging your mobile phone over night.

edd1974:
Anyone use plug in fans to keep cool on nights? Are they any good.
Also say I plugged it at at 22 00.
If I Left it running all night untill 5 00 would.it flatten the battery ?or any other ideas how to keep cool over night.

Althogh I’m lucky on a week’s leave this week.
And.doubt I’d cope sleeping out in this weather.

Have used one before off my inverter. One of those desk top ones. Never had an issue with it running all night when it came to starting the truck next morning.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Don’t have an inverter. Don’t even have a usb socket on my stupid man truck.
If honest don’t do many nights out 1 a week maybe.
Just after something that cool me.down a bit if.i do.
That could leave running all night

edd1974:
Don’t have an inverter. Don’t even have a usb socket on my stupid man truck.
If honest don’t do many nights out 1 a week maybe.
Just after something that cool me.down a bit if.i do.
That could leave running all night

Anything USB powered can be plugged into the ■■■ lighter socket using a suitable adaptor (usually sold for charging mobile phones and iPods). If you’re really paranoid about the possibility of flattening the battery overnight, use a “power bank” style battery pack which you can charge while driving.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

If you use a inverter use a 24volt one has they will cut off if the voltage drops And you would still have enough life in the batteries to start the truck. I use a 300watt inverter leave it on with cool box plugged in all the time never had a problem.

What’s deeply perplexing about this recurring issue is the availability of technology that has existed for decades, namely, integrated- cab-coolers.It would be a deal maker for myself if a company offered this ‘luxury’ as part of the contract. We get these freakish heatwaves but don’t really acclimatise to it due to generally benign weather patterns in blighty, which makes it harder to adapt l would posit to blazing-heat. Sod micowaves and idiot lanterns. Cooler’s need to be standard issue. Those fans are useless.