Plenty of legs about

another week of looking at brown legs but thats about it,no nickers on show anyone else have any better luck?

Plenty of Nob Heads about!!! :wink: :laughing:

My theory (after many years of careful study) is that air con has ruined it! Years ago, when in slow moving traffic and uncomfortable heat the laydeez would hoist their skirts to cool off. Now with aircon there is no need for them to do that.

A hoisted skirt is far far sexier than a short skirt imo.

Does a fat chick being fingered by an old bloke count? Had them pull along side me on the M61 at 1am a few mornings ago. They were both starkers and she had her legs on the dash, could see everything through the panoramic roof.

strongbowpeter:
another week of looking at brown legs but thats about it,no nickers on show anyone else have any better luck?

Yeah stuck in slow moving traffic on M 5 Thursday seen a woman in a battered Fiesta with skirt right up showing nice bright white knickers, she either didn’t realize or didn’t care that i was having a letch and this went on for about 20 mins or so, at the time the cab thermometer said 31.

dirty ■■■■■■■ men arent we mmmmmmmm

heres a few for you look at :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I went to the doctors yesterday and had immoral thoughts, she is beautiful and wears some very short skirts. Blood pressure remained normal though… :laughing:

Hey, I think one of them works on the back door at sainsburys maidenhead!

10-08:
Hey, I think one of them works on the back door at sainsburys maidenhead!

• probably not enough space for all of them to work there . :unamused: :blush: :blush: :laughing:

Cheers, cattle wagon man.

Wheel Nut:
I went to the doctors yesterday and had immoral thoughts, she is beautiful and wears some very short skirts. Blood pressure remained normal though… :laughing:

Excellent mind control or do you normally have dangerously low blood pressure?

Gutted the other week, trunking down the M6 between Preston and Manchester late evening, and got passed by a Blue BMW. Not paying that much attention i failed to notice till it was too late I thought the passenger, yes it was a woman - was flashing legs and stockings but i wasn`t sure. After moving on from me they obviously got a response from the next trucker coz i watched them overtaking each other for the next 10 miles and wonder what i missed. Couldnt catch up unfortunately. Typical of my luck recently lol.

Sid.