Please take a minute to read through this

mirror.co.uk/news/stephen-su … o-3443089#.
facebook.com/StephensStory
dailymail.co.uk/health/artic … -live.html
if you’re local to staffordshire you may well have heard of this young lad, Saying that his FB page has 64k followers and has spread worldwide. A true inspiration and reminder sometimes we don’t know how good we have it and how quick life can change.

Not sure if this is the right section, just thought id spread his amazing story. I went to the same school as him and he had high expectations of becoming a doctor and no doubt he would have been, he managed a full set A* and A’s even when having an intense course of chemo.

his initial target was raising 10 grand, 15 months on and he’s so far raised around 600k with many big names such as Jason Manford donating big sums of money for teenage cancer research. An all round great guy going way too soon, His story certainly humbled and put things into perspective for me so I just thought id share :slight_smile:.

how he’s still fighting and posting humorous messages on social media I will never know, I can’t even imagine.

Makes you realise how lucky you are just to have some aches and pains as you get older when a certain young man can smile through this.

I have a swing band that raises cash for charities and I’m so pleased we made a few bob for Teenage Cancer Trust last year.

Good on him.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

This guys inner strength is truly immeasurable. To have to endure such a horrendous burden at such a tender age, and with such philosophical acceptance and courage, is both heartwarming and heartbreaking. Life certainly dishes out its trials and tribulations in a seemingly cruel and random way. He will sadly be denied so many of lifes experiences that we often unwittingly take for granted, and bittersweet stories such as this should be seen as a stark wake-up call to re-focus on the things that really matter to us, and not the trivial day-to-day annoyances which all too often hi-jack our thinking. Given that his premature end is inevitable, I wish him a painless and peaceful journey. Its the very least that this fine young man deserves.

Fair play to the fellow.

overnight due to him being really unwell and unlikely to see the week through he having one last push. in 24hrs his FB page has 180k followers from 60k and his donation total has topped 1.2million. Yes thats over 600k raised since I posted this topic, he’s touched a lot of people.

quite a feat considering his original target was 10k and its still rising!! :smiley:

justgiving.com/stephen-sutto … 320caefd84

allways thought my life up to now was rubbish but i read his story in the sun,i think it was yesterday and i have to admit it got to me,the fact he has all that he has and still smiling at 19,a very brave young fellow,

■■■■■■■:
This guys inner strength is truly immeasurable. To have to endure such a horrendous burden at such a tender age, and with such philosophical acceptance and courage, is both heartwarming and heartbreaking. Life certainly dishes out its trials and tribulations in a seemingly cruel and random way. He will sadly be denied so many of lifes experiences that we often unwittingly take for granted, and bittersweet stories such as this should be seen as a stark wake-up call to re-focus on the things that really matter to us, and not the trivial day-to-day annoyances which all too often hi-jack our thinking. Given that his premature end is inevitable, I wish him a painless and peaceful journey. Its the very least that this fine young man deserves.

+1

Nice ■■■■■■■