Please help

I hope someone can help i am moving to spain soon (malaga area) and i would like hgv work either internally in spain or return trips to and from uk are there any spanish firms that employ brit drivers for there uk work . Thanks :sunglasses: even uk firms going to spain would be ideal.

Silver Wolf,UK company have depots in Spain.They have a website to look at.Or Insight Ltd they run Gib and back,hq at Inkberrow UK.ITL.

AS YOU KNOW TOBY SILVER WOLF YOU WOULD NOT SEND YOUR WORST ENEMY NOT ENOUGH HOURS IN THE DAY FOR THEM

Just look back at previous posts about this subject, there are plenty. Knitters, do you speak Spanish? As for silverwolf, there’s been plenty said on that subject too. welshboyinspain lives down that way, so maybe PM him. Be aware though, the employment situation is worse here than the UK, so not being funny but what do you have to offer that the locals don’t?

Knitters:
I hope someone can help i am moving to spain soon (malaga area) and i would like hgv work either internally in spain or return trips to and from uk are there any spanish firms that employ brit drivers for there uk work . Thanks :sunglasses: even uk firms going to spain would be ideal.

If you did find work with a UK company doing Spain you would probably not get down to Malaga very often and also most companies prefer to get their Trucks back to the UK as soon as possible, so you may find yourself taking your weekly breaks in the UK.

Hi i lived in spain for 4yrs and the first thing you will need is to be fluent in spanish,and secondly i dont want to put you off but there are no jobs in spain at the moment,i found it very hard to get work.The spanish give jobs to the spanish first and you will get whats left.

alf apsey:
Hi i lived in spain for 4yrs and the first thing you will need is to be fluent in spanish,and secondly i dont want to put you off but there are no jobs in spain at the moment,i found it very hard to get work.The spanish give jobs to the spanish first and you will get whats left.

He is right the situation in Spain at present is bad and even worse down the southern part of the country

knitters did pm me so if you see this read your messages!!
as for alf he is sort of right along the lines of spanish first but there are good companies who employ drivers with experience as long as they can speak spanish.
unfortunately they have to compete with romanians and bulgarians unlike the uk who still hasn’t allowed them to work freely in the uk and they are renowned in spain for working for quite a lot less than their spanish equivalents :angry: