Please help an ex driver to help others!

:slight_smile: justgiving.com/paul-stoker0
hi I’m Colin Ketteringham I have a rare terminal disease , Multiple System Atrophy,I have been told I have less than 3 years to live !! My nephew Paul Stoker is raising funds for the MSA Trust to help others in the future.I have also entered a research programme at Addenbrooks Hospital to trying and help others in the future with this terrible disease.I have gone from a 510 ssc Daf to a wheel chair and mobility scooter in 2 years.
Please help us to help other in the future.
Many thanks
Regards Colin
Weather permitting I will be at truckfest on my mobility scooter

Well It just goes to show, that the modern day driver would sooner drive past you than help !!!

sorry to hear this, and wish you all the best in the future
you have to remember, these are very tough times we all live in, money is scarce, and unfortunately alot of us are in a similar boat, 1 way or the other. my dad has c.o.p.d and terminal bowel cancer, and my mother in law has stomache cancer. both given less than 6 months. i’ve given up my dream driving job, that i loved and worked a long time, (20 years) to get to, to care for them both, and support my families, money is tight, and i personally don’t have a silver lining on any of my clouds!

colket:
:slight_smile: justgiving.com/paul-stoker0
hi I’m Colin Ketteringham I have a rare terminal disease , Multiple System Atrophy,I have been told I have less than 3 years to live !! My nephew Paul Stoker is raising funds for the MSA Trust to help others in the future.I have also entered a research programme at Addenbrooks Hospital to trying and help others in the future with this terrible disease.I have gone from a 510 ssc Daf to a wheel chair and mobility scooter in 2 years.
Please help us to help other in the future.
Many thanks
Regards Colin
Weather permitting I will be at truckfest on my mobility scooter

Pal if you need someone to talk to giz a shout my mum just died two weeks agou from msa and celebrium ataxia

Send an email to Truck and Driver, they may give you a bit of publicity :wink:

Oh and sorry to hear your story, keep on trucking driver :wink:

Thanks for your replys and support , I will be at truckfest today !!!

colket:
Thanks for your replys and support , I will be at truckfest today !!!

I hope you have enjoyed your day at Truckfest, and all the best.
Margaret

Hi had a great day at truckfest, spoke to Rikki and going to speak to the editor of Truck & Driver to if they can a write up in T&D , fingers crossed

Once again I’d like to thank those have sent donations,many many thanks