Please dont post it on here

Reading the above post is that not the tanker accident few days ago. as Pictures where on tnet cab was mangled.

bald bloke:
Also I’m sorry to hear this, and this is one reason why i never have been or never will be a Twitterer or Facebooker.

+1 and never will be.

What the ■■■■ is wrong with these people. So ■■■■■■■ disrespectful.

These “photographers” would be the first to complain if it was their family or friends be rest assured in this situation.

Charlie Brooker’s black mirror episode “White Bear” scarily reminds me that society accepts and “must use their” ability to photograph anything at anytime regardless of context and content.

RIP Driver, you did not deserve this fate in the course of a day’s work. Condolences to the family and friends on your loss.

PS If you are one of these types of “scurge photographers” and have no empathy for others (you do have a Dissocial Personality Disorder). Do yourself a favour turn the phone off on your travels so you are not tempted in your warped boastings to your mates!

C

How’d you work that out JJ? A righteous ■■■■■ slap is far, far more honourable than taking pictures of a dying man for ones own jollies & or the titilation of others.

Give me strength.

Just want to say that the driver is NOT dead.

Me and the driver have a daughter together and I can confirm he is alive.

He has been put into a coma to help with his injuries.

I think it’s awful that people are saying he died.
imagine how our daughter would feel if she was looking on the Internet and saw on some forum that her dad was dead??

So just to clear things up… The driver is still alive and has NO brain damage.

Hi Helen,
Just to clarify the image I have been asked to ensure isn’t shown on shown on here is not from the dreadful accident involving your partner.
It was an image posted to one of our facebook pages by a facebook user and we were contacted by the family to remove it , which we did so as soon as possible and stopped the person who posted it being able to post on our pages.
We were asked not to provide any specific details about the accident/location or identity of the driver but to see if we could ensure it didn’t proliferate further around the web as it was causing the family some distress.

I wish your partner all the best and hope he recovers quickly and fully

I just did not want our daughter to read that her dad was dead when he is fully much alive.

Also he is my ex partner :slight_smile:.

Thankyou for not posting the picture.

^ Here here^ Absolutely 100% agree with these sentiments.

Hi Helen,
I believe there are two seperate incidents and this thread is referring to a different driver.
Please accept my best wishes and hope that he makes a full recovery.

Dipper_Dave:
Hi Helen,
I believe there are two seperate incidents and this thread is referring to a different driver.
Please accept my best wishes and hope that he makes a full recovery.

Ok it’s just that when you click on the link with his wagons picture it brings you to this page saying the driver has died.