Please can I get some advice?

As above, i’m having a bit of a dilemma,
I’ve got my class C completed and have my digital tacho and licence back but not received my cpc card yet-I know I can still drive with the certificate.

The dilemma i’m in is that I absolutely hate my current job so much so that I struggle to go in.Sometimes nearly being sick.

The thing is the job I am in is safe but soul destroying.
I am in a quandary as to find a class C job to get experience or to stay in a safe job till I complete my Class C+E which wont be till early next year.

I know at the end of the day its my decision but any advice would be greatly appreciated
Thanks Thomas

If the job makes you feel ill ditch the bugger and find another, lorries or not, it just isn’t worth it life really is too short.

Thankyou Ill get some CVs made up

I agree the dilemma sentence says it all.

Agreed with the other guys, one other bit of advice I would give is don’t leave your current job till you have something else arranged, getting too close to christmas to be without a job fella, but all the best with your search!

Thanks eveybody ill do as said get another job before I leave my current place

Had jobs like this.
Pack it in bud and go on a few agencies if you have to.
Health before anything mate.

Have a look into Parcelforce or Royal Mail work.Depending on when you passed your car test you might be able to drive 7.5tonners otherwise its 3.5. tonners if you passed after 1998 I think.