Pleaae help a n00b lost in Orly France?! [Merged]

Hi folks I’m currently looking for somewhere to park in orly. I can’t find Regis market for ■■■■! I could do with somewhere to park until Saturday. Any help would be great! And if you have it a postcode!
Many many thanks!!

Do you mean rungis market ? If you do it’s north of orly just off the a86

Your not far from Rungis which has parking but you have to pay…94150 I believe is the postcode…

Ah ive just read your other post, if its rungis head for the postcode ive posted or the a86 junc with the a106…

google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j& … -NH05aXvBg

Found this if any good, you maybe able to park there too

truckertang:
Ah ive just read your other post, if its rungis head for the postcode ive posted or the a86 junc with the a106…

You sir are a star! I sure owe you a beer! IRS my first trip over the water and I’ve been searching for this place for 2 hours LoL!!
Thanks again!

truckertang:

I’ve just fixed it, so both posts are now merged. :smiley:

hgvhgv:

truckertang:

You sir are a star! I sure owe you a beer! IRS my first trip over the water and I’ve been searching for this place for 2 hours LoL!!
Thanks again!

No probs…weve all been there and the ones that deny it are lying :smiley::grin:

Very true! Sorry for the double post my phone doesn’t like the French airwaves!
I have 3 days to chill out round here now anywhere you can suggest to go out? Feeling a bit lost at the moment I got sent out here last minute and don’t speak a word of French!
Do you know if you can walk out of the market into the town and enter again without paying?
Thanks for your help.

hgvhgv:
Very true! Sorry for the double post my phone doesn’t like the French airwaves!
I have 3 days to chill out round here now anywhere you can suggest to go out? Feeling a bit lost at the moment I got sent out here last minute and don’t speak a word of French!
Do you know if you can walk out of the market into the town and enter again without paying?
Thanks for your help.

I don’t know anything about Rungis market, however you are on the outskirts of Paris.
That should keep you occupied for 3 days easily :smiley:

The metro is close by and in February it was roughly €1.40 for unlimited travel underground. …certainty an eye opener. .

I’m about to leave roye truckstop on route to rungis for a 7 pm delivery see you there

You may well she me there next to le Europe bar! If i do I’ll buy you a beer! As for Paris I just got here this place is mental. I thought it was bad driving round London but this is a whole new ball game!
€10 for a beer is a bit much though!

hgvhgv:
€10 for a beer is a bit much though!

Blimey !! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Have you bought that in the Ritz :question:
I normally pay around e2.20 for a demi pression (50cl)

quick tip when weekended make sure you visit the pidou at Calais and get yourself a case of beer. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the tips next time over here I’m gona do things a bit differently!!

pierrot 14:
I normally pay around e2.20 for a demi pression (50cl)

I have never seen beer that cheap in any bars in France other than for 25cl.

Few years back i used to park near le bourget airport, large car park next to a police post, right next to an air museum and a bus stop that was on a direct route to gate du nord in the centre of Paris

hanson:
quick tip when weekended make sure you visit the pidou at Calais and get yourself a case of beer. :slight_smile:

:open_mouth:

Just the one :laughing:

Personally, I would have sneaked into the centre and parked along the Pigalle teeheehee … EVERYTHING you need there!!