Plans for Xmas

Mine is to be roasting like a turkey, then on 25th going for a days road trip exploring Phuket area visiting big Buddha, old town , tigers and other big cats, followed by a big meal at hotel with new friends. Then next week a day trip to James Bond island for my birthday .
Not seen any cocktails named after any trucknet members yet Rob

Sent from my moto g(10) using Tapatalk

andy187:
Mine is to be roasting like a turkey, then on 25th going for a days road trip exploring Phuket area visiting big Buddha, old town , tigers and other big cats, followed by a big meal at hotel with new friends. Then next week a day trip to James Bond island for my birthday .

I know of a cocktail named after my car: A Rusty Nail.

andy187:

:smiley: Nice one mate, dont think any of us can compete with that way to spend a Christmas. :sunglasses:
I’ve quite fancied going away over Christmas, but the wife …‘‘doesn’t want to leave the kids for Christmas’’ :unamused:
The eldest is 35 the youngest is 26 ffs. :unamused: all living in their own homes now, but you know how women are
Anyhoo since you ask we’re going round to my eldest daughters again, so looking forward to it anyway.
Her 2 little girls there, and her husband who is also a driver, who I get on great with.
…and watching Newcastle on tv Boxing Day,.so all good.

Wanted to get away because lost my mum earlier this year. Got family but don’t feel like being here. Still got everyone presents…and no I’m not looking for a Thai bride lol

andy187:
…and no I’m not looking for a Thai bride lol

We all believe you Andy…genuinely. :laughing:
Dont know about a bride but if you ‘‘get lucky’’ out there one night,.dont be deceived by appearances, …and especially just watch you don’t get your hand on something ‘unexpected and unwelcome’. :open_mouth: :smiley:
youtu.be/MsaxURxb8Ow?si=-24-c7ujS-dJPw2e
Keep us posted. :smiley:

I’ve got a date with a few cans of cider :open_mouth:

> robroy:
> watch you don’t get your hand on something ‘unexpected and unwelcome’. :open_mouth: :smiley:

Chap we know in Penzance had that experience, when asked what he did - he said “I’d already paid so I turned it over and went in from the back” :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

I’m having a Pot Noodle for my Christmas Dinner, just to stick two fingers up at the whole thing.

Bah Humbug! :stuck_out_tongue:

Harry Monk:
I’m having a Pot Noodle for my Christmas Dinner, just to stick two fingers up at the whole thing.

Bah Humbug! :stuck_out_tongue:

What flavour H ?

robroy:

andy187:
…and no I’m not looking for a Thai bride lol

We all believe you Andy…genuinely. :laughing:
Dont know about a bride but if you ‘‘get lucky’’ out there one night,.dont be deceived by appearances, …and especially just watch you don’t get your hand on something ‘unexpected and unwelcome’. :open_mouth: :smiley:
youtu.be/MsaxURxb8Ow?si=-24-c7ujS-dJPw2e
Keep us posted. :smiley:

Make sure you have a rummage around down front before selecting one… A nasty surprise awaits you when the lights come up otherwise… :stuck_out_tongue:
mi luv yoo long time

I came so close to sleeping with a lady boy last night .Looked like a lady, walked like a lady, talked like a lady and even kissed like a lady. It was only when she drove me to her place and reversed parked the car in the garage first time that I thought, “hang on a ■■■■ minute.”

andy187:
I came so close to sleeping with a lady boy last night .Looked like a lady, walked like a lady, talked like a lady and even kissed like a lady. It was only when she drove me to her place and reversed parked the car in the garage first time that I thought, “hang on a ■■■■ minute.”

Weyyyy…
He’s here all week. :laughing:

Robroy,you arent at Sandbach services are you…
Bloke here looks like you from the back…

Sploom:
Robroy,you arent at Sandbach services are you…
Bloke here looks like you from the back…

Nah not me mate, put yer gun away. :smiley:
But hey…nip over and try and convert him while you are there, tell him you are the ‘Sandbach Pastor’ and ask if he’s ready to see the light.
Let’s know how ya get on. :smiley:

Nah,hes gone.I couldnt go over because I was just chatting up the cleaner and she was right in front of him and she might have thought I was going to look at her!

Will be home alone just as I like it