Plan a route for me please!

It’s actually a hypothetical route this as some of you have read about my little London adventure.

I’m curious as to how the route I took compares to some of you more experienced guys.

Anyway.

Leaving from Immingham @ 7am I had to drop @ Wandsworth, J6 off the M25, Lewisham, , then two drops very near to Wembley.

As you can see a route covering almost all of London.

Over to you guys!

across the m62, then m60(south/west) over m56, down m6, m42, a43, m3, then you should miss the traffic on the m1 and heathrow area,

Personally coming from Immingham I would have done
Wembley-Wandsworth-j6-Lewisham.

Ben9:
Personally coming from Immingham I would have done
Wembley-Wandsworth-j6-Lewisham.

Ditto, unfortunately I was instructed otherwise which didn’t help me.

dazaster:
across the m62, then m60(south/west) over m56, down m6, m42, a43, m3, then you should miss the traffic on the m1 and heathrow area,

Really?

I have to say there was not a bit of traffic on the A1 the whole way down and I should imagine the traffic around Leeds/Manc/Brum would more than match the M1/Heathrow area.

dazaster:

daz a think you need to cut down on your meds pal or buy a map :open_mouth:

I think you did ok. you did,nt criss cross london which is good. I did almost all of the 80,s doing london
(4 wheeler van 16 ton)as in birdcage walk / parliment / drury lane. i had got things sorted.
we would load out of palmers green or clapton for home. one trip i worked around london 10 drops starting at
wimbledon and doing the centre finishing at tottenham been clever i run to palmers green phoned in
for my back load ( no cab phones then)go to Cheam. only a couple of miles from where i started.
I could have started at tottenham but i thought it close to my back load.
we never got a backload address when we started out…no one bothered about going all the way back
across london but it was madaning for me.The back load was a rotten load of second hand coat hangers.
John

raf_gti:
It’s actually a hypothetical route this as some of you have read about my little London adventure.

I’m curious as to how the route I took compares to some of you more experienced guys.

Anyway.

Leaving from Immingham @ 7am I had to drop @ Wandsworth, J6 off the M25, Lewisham, , then two drops very near to Wembley.

As you can see a route covering almost all of London.

Over to you guys!

Sounds ok given that you had to go round in that order.
How did you get from Lewisham to Wembley?
Where exactly did you overnight?

Easiest way drive to London stop at posh hotel and get a local lad/lass to do it and enjoy the hotel etc and drive from London home putting all your costs in on expenses :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: