Places to tip at

Evening All,

First post so Hi,

We are a small sized building company in Bourne End, Bucks and have purchased a Daf 11 tonne hiab with tipper body. Not that I want to get into muck away but sometimes needs must, so where close to me is a reasonable place to go and what am I likely to pay to tip.

I have places for free ■■■■■■■■ dumps but muck is my problem currently. Skip companies want a lot of money to tip at their places because you are paying for their haulage and processing time. We have one quarry in Play-hatch (berks) which is £50+vat per load but it needs to be clean as a whistle no chalk, clay etc in it.

Your help would be greatly appreciated and apologies if this has been asked else where I did search to no avail.

Regards

Chris

I used to take muck to Codicote Quarry, they weren’t fussy. But I’m sure you can find something closer.

What about C.Doyle? You’re in a bad place where you are, most muck gets brought upto Earthline but minimum charge is £90.

I have just emailed C.Doyle so will find out what they say.

Earthline is just too far for us. I may just have to pay the local skip company prices. I doesn’t pay for a building company to be running a 70mile round trip.

Thanks for the reply so far.

We’re waiting on a topsoil job in Bourne End and we have am Earthline account. Not got a yard where you can load an 8wheeler have you? :sunglasses:

how long ago did you enquire at playhatch :question:

What about J.Moulds at Reading?