Places to park in spalding

Hi lads any of you know of a decent place to park up in spalding showers and good grub, and price.

Cheers.

I don’t think there is anywhere like that in Spalding nearest place I know of is called Kates Cafe I think in Peterborough. There is Newark truck stop, Colsterworth truck stop and services at Peterborough hth

Try The Farm a few miles out on the A17 nr Holbeach. Decent grub showers etc not stayed there for a while but parking was free before.

FLIP:
Try The Farm a few miles out on the A17 nr Holbeach. Decent grub showers etc not stayed there for a while but parking was free before.

Can’t believe I forgot about this place I go past it twice a day at least lol I think there is another truck stop a little further up also on the way to Kings Lynn only a small one though.

There’s one across the road aswell

There is no where at all like that in spalding. Just parking u could park on wardentree lane pinchbeck near morrisons that where lot trucks park. About 10 mins from spalding.The closest place showers is what other said on a17 near holbeach about 15mins from spalding. Where u loading and from what direction?

U out tonight then■■?

The laybys on the bypass get full early too usually, think there is one fairly close to a Texaco and 24hr McDs. There’s a weight limit through the town coming from Peterboro as well.

If your loading out of f/w you can stay on site and use the showers they have also there is a burger van in there called micks.
The food is spot on and the price is too.
If not slum it round by morissons!! :grimacing:

Cheers Lads i,m going to stopping there monday night and a poss another couple times during the week, i,m comeing up and out on the A 16, i,m doing sweet potatoes on reefer box not to sure of what place if it is FW that would be handy but i aint to sure til saturday, so i,ll give destination then.

Cheers ALL :smiley:

Thetaff2:
If your loading out of f/w you can stay on site and use the showers they have also there is a burger van in there called micks.

loaded out of there last friday someone else is running the burger van now didn’t have time to find out where mick’s gone as i was running late for bourne salads

dieseldog:

Thetaff2:

loaded out of there last friday someone else is running the burger van now didn’t have time to find out where mick’s gone as i was running late for bourne salads

Someone told me a few weeks back that he was very poorly again,such a nice guy too.