Pjm truckstop closing

I heard a rumour that PJM was closing down, stayed there last night and asked the ■■■■■■■ security to confirm the rumour and she said yes closes on Friday. :frowning:

howatsi:
I heard a rumour that PJM was closing down, stayed there last night and asked the ■■■■■■■ security to confirm the rumour and she said yes closes on Friday. :frowning:

Just remind me where PJM is?

robroy:

howatsi:

Baggington Airport, Coventry if it is the one I’m thinking of Rob

pete smith:

robroy:

howatsi:

That’s the one you gave me directions to, isn’t it Pete? That really would be a shame if that closes, one of the better places for a overnight stop in my humble opinion.

pv83:

pete smith:

robroy:

howatsi:

That’s the one you gave me directions to, isn’t it Pete? That really would be a shame if that closes, one of the better places for a overnight stop in my humble opinion.

Yes PV, that is the one,

Well most of the parking won’t be missed but always good showers/food…

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

pete smith:

robroy:

howatsi:

Is that the one that doubles up as a Jaguar Park & Ride during the day?

Thats the one with acumens yard round the back…

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I think the land round there is just worth so much for warehousing that running a truckstop wasn’t worth doing. There used to be the Electric Railway Museum en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_ … rwickshire just over the road and they got booted out in 2017 for the same reason.

Absolute discgrace,yet another overnight option gone,regardless of it’s quality.This last year I’ve lost 3 of my regular overnight spots.Atwell Farm,Beoley…they’ve exoanded the cold store,15 or so slots gone.
Chievley msa,car area expanded at the expense of truck and my very long time bolt hole in Winchester Retail Park now bristling with cctv and no overnight parking allowed.They just keep ratcheting up the bad vibes. :open_mouth: