PJE Training

Hi all,

I’m new to the forum, I have started the process to gain my cat c licence.

Medical done and I’m now waiting for DVLA to return my licence with the extra provisional bits on.

I’ve been looking for local training centres and PJE training have been recommended, I’ve had a quick search on here but not found any mention of them…

Has anybody had any experience or opinions of them? Good to go or stay away?

Any advice will be gratefully received!

If they’re not on the recommended list it simply means that no-one has recommended them. Doesn’t mean they’re no good. If you’ve got a good recommendation for them they’ve got to be worth looking at.

It’s always a good plan to have at least 2 assessment drives - often free - so that you can compare. The training offerings out there vary widely.

You could, of course, look at our residential course if you’re more than 70 miles away. No extra cost and Trucknet users get 10% discount as well.

All the best with it, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

If it’s the PJE Training in Hereford I recently did my Class 1 with them… Phil is a top bloke and they run good lorries to learn in… I have nothing but praise for all the help they gave me.

Hope that helps and I have emailed my contact number if you want to talk to me further

Thanks for the help, I’ll give them a call when my prprovisional comes back and see where I go from there!